The Malik Report

The Latest On Pavel Datsyuk And Team Russia

Filed in: | The Malik Report | Permalink

Comments

Paul's avatar

FYI, RSport says groin injury for Datsyuk.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 02/09/14 at 11:33 AM ET

TreKronor's avatar

Groin makes sense, since he missed so long and was probably limited in training due to the nature of the original injury.

He just does not look like the same person right now.  He looks very average - he was even poor on faceoffs last night.

Posted by TreKronor on 02/09/14 at 11:35 AM ET

Well he pry looked poor at faceoffs because he was on the wing watching the faceoff take place….....

Posted by brians neck on 02/09/14 at 12:45 PM ET

SK77's avatar

Posted by brians neck on 02/09/14 at 11:45 AM ET

Well ˆf you’re a “glass half full” sort of person you could say Pavel didn’t lose any faceoffs the last two games.

And if you’re the negative sort – typically known as a Red Wings fan – you could say Pavel has looked poor on faceoffs since his return.  LOL

Posted by SK77 on 02/09/14 at 02:07 PM ET

w2j2's avatar

The Russians will make him play, even if it kills him.

cool mad

Posted by w2j2 on 02/09/14 at 02:36 PM ET

TreKronor's avatar

My mistake: I was referring to a stat the TB announcers gave last night. They were referring to Helm but said Pavel.

Posted by TreKronor on 02/09/14 at 02:53 PM ET