The Malik Report

Sportsnet’s streaming the Daniel Alfredsson presser

If you want to watch the Daniel Alfredsson presser, Sportsnet is streaming it in both the U.S. and Canada on their streaming page...

Update: TSN is streaming the presser, too.

Filed in: | The Malik Report | Permalink

Comments

bezukov's avatar

Posted by bezukov from the kids are alright. on 08/15/13 at 11:39 AM ET

bezukov's avatar

Just sayin’

Posted by bezukov from the kids are alright. on 08/15/13 at 11:39 AM ET

Bruce Garrioch: Alfie, what did Detroit offer that Ottawa wouldn’t?

Alfredsson: Time, love and tenderness.

Posted by Garth on 08/15/13 at 11:50 AM ET

shazam88's avatar

Just sayin’

Posted by bezukov from the kids are alright. on 08/15/13 at 11:39 AM ET

Solid flow, indeed.

Posted by shazam88 from SoCal on 08/15/13 at 12:16 PM ET

Bruce Garrioch: Alfie, what did Detroit offer that Ottawa wouldn’t?

Alfredsson: Time, love and tenderness.

Posted by Garth on 08/15/13 at 11:50 AM ET

A soul survivor, for sure.

Posted by SYF from the team that re-signed KFQ and DFC by KFH on 08/15/13 at 12:36 PM ET

mrfluffy's avatar

Well he was a Captain, no?

Posted by mrfluffy from A wide spot on I-90 in Montana on 08/15/13 at 01:52 PM ET

bezukov's avatar

Posted by mrfluffy from Long Beach on 08/15/13 at 01:52 PM ET

+19

Posted by bezukov from the kids are alright. on 08/15/13 at 02:26 PM ET

bezukov's avatar

Posted by bezukov from the kids are alright. on 08/15/13 at 02:29 PM ET

mrfluffy's avatar

Well the presser is over…

Posted by mrfluffy from A wide spot on I-90 in Montana on 08/15/13 at 09:48 PM ET