The Malik Report

Samuel Pahlsson goes to Vancouver

Per Sportsnet’s Nick Kypreos on TV, the Vancouver Canucks have acquired Sami Pahlsson from the Columbus Blue Jackets.

Update: Sportsnet says 2 fourth-round picks are going back to columbus in the trade.

Filed in: | The Malik Report | Permalink

Comments

RorSchach's avatar

Well, they just got tougher. Come on, Tick Tock. Less than 57 minutes to go. Make it happen. You know what you must do. Now do it.

Posted by RorSchach from Datsberg on 02/27/12 at 04:04 PM ET

Wings_in_NYC's avatar

Get ready for the statement from Holland, “we like our team so we decided to sit on our hands.” Not looking for a rebuild here or someone like Nash, but the Wings need someone with some size…..and probably some depth on D now the Commodore is gone.

Posted by Wings_in_NYC on 02/27/12 at 04:12 PM ET

RorSchach's avatar

I think the D is fine. I mean.. Lidstrom, White, Stuart, Kronwall, Quincey, Kindl, Smith, Janik. That’s a lot of bodies. But I don’t care if they get a goon that just hits people. They need someone with grit that’s not afraid to lay the body on someone. Gater and Helm can’t do it by themselves.

Posted by RorSchach from Datsberg on 02/27/12 at 04:16 PM ET

TheFreak's avatar

Hello Sean Avery….

Posted by TheFreak on 02/27/12 at 04:35 PM ET

Goodbye, The Freak.

Posted by Garth on 02/27/12 at 04:39 PM ET

TheFreak's avatar

Sarcasm Garth…

Posted by TheFreak on 02/27/12 at 04:42 PM ET

Two forth rounders?  Are you serious?  If Det doesn’t do anything this is pathetic.  With injuries in the playoff unavoidable, their 4th line will be emmerton, Mursak, and Holmer.  That doesn’t equal rolling 4 lines.B

Posted by 11B3PF7 in MN on 02/27/12 at 04:56 PM ET