The Malik Report

Red Wings-Sharks schedule, TV details released

Per DetroitRedWings.com’s Bill Roose, the NHL has released its schedule for the Red Wings-Sharks series, and the Wings have firmed up the TV details as well:

Game 1 Fri., Apr. 29 10 p.m. at HP Pavilion on Versus/TSN/FSD
Game 2 Sun., May 1 3 p.m. at HP Pavilion on NBC/TSN
Game 3 Wed., May 4 8 p.m. at Joe Louis Arena on Versus/TSN/FSD
Game 4 Fri., May 6 7 p.m. at Joe Louis Arena on Versus/TSN only (no FSD)
Game 5* Sun., May 8 8 p.m. at HP Pavilion on Versus/TSN only (no FSD)
Game 6* Tue., May 10 TBD at Joe Louis Arena on Versus/TSN/FSD
Game 7* Thu., May 12 TBD at HP Pavilion on Versus/TSN/FSD

Fox Sports Detroit’s confirms that the fourth and fifth games are Versus exclusives in the U.S., and all Fox Sports Detroit telecasts will be broadcast in HD.

Filed in: | The Malik Report | Permalink

Comments

Thank you very much, Versus, for claiming one of the two games I won’t be able to see, thus killing any chance I had for even catching a game 4 replay in the middle of the night on FSD…fantastic…

At least the ones I can see, I’ll get to listen to Ken and Mick call the games…

Posted by Erinabeth on 04/28/11 at 05:18 AM ET

NIVO's avatar

Game 3 joined in progress…...................so in other words “Heres your game wings fans; the last 12 minutes of it anyways” :rolleyes

Posted by NIVO from underpants gnome village on 04/28/11 at 05:33 AM ET

Chris in A^2's avatar

Realistically only game 1 and (God forbid) a hypothetical game 7 will be late night starts .  Yay

Posted by Chris in A^2 from Nyquist Puck Control on 04/28/11 at 05:58 AM ET

MsRedWinger's avatar

Thanks, George!  I’m also happy that the late night starts are minimal.

cool smile

Posted by MsRedWinger from Flori-duh on 04/28/11 at 12:56 PM ET

CaptainDennisPolonich's avatar

According to the Versucks NBC 2nd round TV schedule, there is no game three of the DET SJ series.

Posted by CaptainDennisPolonich from The Land of Fake Boobs and Real Nuts on 04/28/11 at 03:23 PM ET

CaptainDennisPolonich's avatar

Yzerbolts and Caps are getting screwed. Games on consecutive nights May 3 & 4

Posted by CaptainDennisPolonich from The Land of Fake Boobs and Real Nuts on 04/28/11 at 03:29 PM ET

SnLO's avatar

Posted by CaptainDennisPolonich from Warm and sunny SoCal on 04/28/11 at 01:23 PM ET

and on Tues, May 3 they have TBD and nothing scheduled. IMO it appears VS might be trying to get the league to reschedule the Wings game from Wed to Tues.

Posted by SnLO from beyond the M-1 on 04/28/11 at 03:30 PM ET

CaptainDennisPolonich's avatar

Posted by SnLO from A City with Arson and Murder, but no Thrown Octopi on 04/28/11 at 01:30 PM ET

I just checked the NHL site. They have caps/bolts and nucks/preds on Tuesday May 3rd with both games allegedly on versucks.

Posted by CaptainDennisPolonich from The Land of Fake Boobs and Real Nuts on 04/28/11 at 03:38 PM ET

SnLO's avatar

Posted by CaptainDennisPolonich from Warm and sunny SoCal on 04/28/11 at 01:38 PM ET

so much for that conspiracy…

Posted by SnLO from beyond the M-1 on 04/28/11 at 03:40 PM ET

Incognetis's avatar

Good thing I paid all that money to be able to watch all of the games on GameCenter Live!  Oh wait…

Posted by Incognetis from Delaware... Hi... I'm in... Delaware on 04/28/11 at 05:16 PM ET