The Malik Report

Pre-Game Talk

“They’ve won their last two games total and they’re playing well. They beat a good team in L.A. and beat a team that’s desperate for their own jobs in Columbus.

“They play fast, and they’ve got some skill up front. Their back end is young, but they’ve got some good skill. They’re going to be a test.’‘

-That my friends is Mike Babcock talking about the Avs via Khan of Mlive

Paul here for George who is either at a wedding or shopping at Walmart, I forgot what he told me.

Khan also said same lineup as last game and has an update on Pavel..

Filed in: | The Malik Report | Permalink

Comments

Even with Dangles in the lineup, the Wings have trouble with the bomber forecheck by the Dives.  It is relentless and our coaching staff haven’t figured it out at all this season.

Posted by SYF from the team that re-signed KFQ and DFC by KFH on 02/25/12 at 05:13 PM ET

George Malik's avatar

Wedding! With horses!

Posted by George Malik from South Lyon, MI on 02/25/12 at 05:23 PM ET

Primis's avatar

Wedding! With horses!

Posted by George Malik from South Lyon, MI on 02/25/12 at 02:23 PM ET

That could still be at most Michigan WalMarts…

Posted by Primis on 02/25/12 at 05:44 PM ET

George Malik's avatar

Damn double post…ceremony was awesome as the Hindu wedding went for ninety minutes and included a half late night comic minister. Steve rode in on a horse and I protected his shoes.

Posted by George Malik from South Lyon, MI on 02/25/12 at 06:22 PM ET

MsRedWinger's avatar

George, sounds like a very interesting wedding.  Have fun!

Posted by MsRedWinger from Flori-duh on 02/25/12 at 09:23 PM ET

I demand pictures, George.

Posted by SYF from the team that re-signed KFQ and DFC by KFH on 02/25/12 at 09:27 PM ET

If they miss Datsyuk THIS much, the Wings are in a world of hurt. Is it lack of fire or lack of leadership? Both? (ducks flying hockey pucks). Regardless, Ken Holland maybe in a weaker bargaining position if the 3-0 margin holds up?

Posted by Bugsy on 02/25/12 at 11:46 PM ET

Bargaining position be damned, he has to do SOMETHING.

Posted by Garth on 02/26/12 at 02:32 AM ET