The Malik Report

Pavs, Nicky And Howie

Paul here while George is running some errands and I thought he would want me to post this.

Barry Melrose with praise for 3 Wings.

Filed in: | The Malik Report | Permalink

Comments

Rdwings28's avatar

aw, gee, thanks B-mose, we had no idea’ Pavs is great? Nik is great? Jimmy “elite” Howard…..well, well, we will certainly take that to heart,
by the way, mullet’ we stiil don’t like you.

Posted by Rdwings28 on 01/19/12 at 09:25 PM ET

calquake's avatar

Gettin’ love from the Mullet.  Did he just use the “e” word in describing Jimmy?  He must not have consulted with “The Bias Starts Here”.

Posted by calquake on 01/19/12 at 10:14 PM ET

OlderThanChelios's avatar

He must not have consulted with “The Bias Starts Here”.

No one does, well, except for his mom. But that’s only because he makes her come down to the basement every night and read his drivel just before she tucks him in bed. smile

Posted by OlderThanChelios from Grand Rapids, MI on 01/19/12 at 11:00 PM ET

Savage Henry's avatar

Looks like Barry fell asleep in the tanning bed.  He needs to learn to set an alarm.

Posted by Savage Henry on 01/19/12 at 11:47 PM ET