The Malik Report

Pavel Datsyuk doing Datsyukian things

Red Wings forward Pavel Datsyuk put the Wings up 1-0 on Anaheim with this gloriously gorgeous goal:

Update: Here's what the Ducks' broadcasters thought of it:

Filed in: | The Malik Report | Permalink

Comments

cowboycoffee's avatar

aw yeah

Posted by cowboycoffee from San Francisco, CA on 05/10/13 at 09:18 PM ET

Vladimir16's avatar

The Magic Man

Posted by Vladimir16 from Grand River Valley on 05/10/13 at 09:52 PM ET

Juice in LA's avatar

Don’t leave us Pasha. Russia can wait.

with love,

Juice

Posted by Juice in LA from Los Angeles by way of Detroit on 05/10/13 at 11:54 PM ET

topshelf14's avatar

My wife asked me tonight if I’ve ever got an erection after a goal? I said no, and I lied.

Posted by topshelf14 from Detroit, MI on 05/11/13 at 12:17 AM ET

George Malik's avatar

Oh I get the giggles when Datsyuk scores. Like little girl giggles. Sometimes I just don’t know what to do or think when he and Hank work their magic, so I start laughing.

Posted by George Malik from South Lyon, MI on 05/11/13 at 12:19 AM ET

George Malik's avatar

Also: WE ARE MOVING YEKATERINBURG behind the Fox Theatre (Ilitch has enough land there, right) so Pavel has no reason to leave. Good idea, huh?

Posted by George Malik from South Lyon, MI on 05/11/13 at 12:20 AM ET

topshelf14's avatar

George the following is a true story. 3 years ago I watched a middle eastern waitress not serve Datsyuk lamb, beef, and chicken shwarma cuz it wasn’t on the menu. It was the most enjoyable experience to be a part of it. #6milliondollarman #languagebarrier

Posted by topshelf14 from Detroit, MI on 05/11/13 at 12:26 AM ET