The Malik Report

No Surgery For Helm

Filed in: | The Malik Report | Permalink

Comments

HockeytownOverhaul's avatar

who’s Helm?  Does he play hockey?  eh.

Posted by HockeytownOverhaul on 11/05/12 at 12:27 PM ET

mrfluffy's avatar

Who’s this Ansar Khan guy?

Posted by mrfluffy from A wide spot on I-90 in Montana on 11/05/12 at 02:21 PM ET

calquake's avatar

Who’s this Ansar Khan guy?

Didn’t he attack Capt. Kirk or something?

Posted by calquake on 11/05/12 at 07:23 PM ET

cigar_nurse's avatar

Nah. He is Ghengis’s great,great.great,great,great,great,great,great,great,great,great,great,great,great,great,great,great,great,great,great,great,great,great,great,great,great,great,great,great,great,great,great,grandson.

Posted by cigar_nurse from Greenville South Cakalakee on 11/05/12 at 08:51 PM ET

NIVO's avatar

ahh The Shadow. Good Movie.

Posted by NIVO from underpants gnome village on 11/06/12 at 03:23 AM ET

TheRealYooper's avatar

who’s Helm?  Does he play hockey?  eh.

Posted by HockeytownOverhaul

What is this hockey thing you speak of?

Posted by TheRealYooper from within sight of the edge of the Earth. on 11/06/12 at 10:34 AM ET