The Malik Report
by George Malik on 10/15/13 at 10:17 AM ET
This is quite the...different...press release from NHL.com:
2014 NHL Winter Classic Prohibited Items
- Aerosol or spray cans
- Alcohol or illegal substances
- Apparel or signage displaying profane or abusive language
- Audio recording equipment
- All Bags (including purses)
- Banners, flags and flagpoles
- All Bottles (including all types of water bottles)
- Brooms, poles or tripods
- Containers of any kind (including cans, thermoses and open containers)
- Firearms, knives or other weapons
- Food of any kind
- Laser Pointers
- Professional cameras/lenses (lenses longer than 6”)
- Projectile toys (including footballs, Frisbees and beach balls)
- Seat backs
- Video/movie cameras
- Any other device that are deemed dangerous, inappropriate, interfere with and/or distract the players, fans or telecast of the game.
Changes in national and regional security levels may affect security procedures at Michigan Stadium. Exceptions for medical reasons will be addressed individually at the gates. Those needing to bring items of need (i.e. diapers for a baby, medical prescriptions, etc.) are encouraged to carry them into the Stadium in a clear plastic bag.
Add a Comment
Please limit embedded image or media size to 575 pixels wide.
Most Recent Blog Posts
About The Malik Report
The Malik Report is a destination for all things Red Wings-related. I offer biased, perhaps unprofessional-at-times and verbose coverage of my favorite team, their prospects and developmental affiliates. I've joined the Kukla's Korner family with five years of blogging under my belt, and I hope you'll find almost everything you need to follow your Red Wings at a place where all opinions are created equal and we're all friends, talking about hockey and the team we love to follow.