The Malik Report

NHL releases start time for Game 5 of Red Wings-Blackhawks series

From the NHL:

STARTING TIME SET FOR GAME 5 OF BLACKHAWKS-RED WINGS SERIES

NEW YORK (May 19, 2013) – The National Hockey League today announced that the starting time for Game 5 of the Western Conference Semifinal series between the Chicago Blackhawks and Detroit Red Wings has been set for 8 p.m. ET/7 p.m. CT on Saturday, May 25, in Chicago.

In the U.S., the game will be broadcast nationally on NBC. In Canada, the game will be televised nationally by CBC and RDS.

Filed in: | The Malik Report | Permalink

Comments

Primis's avatar

8pm Eastern road start time in the playoffs?

THANK YOU MAY I HAVE ANOTHER?

Posted by Primis on 05/19/13 at 01:58 PM ET

shanetx's avatar

This is off topic, so apologies for that, but I’m stuck in a tractor fifteen miles from town and want to find a feed for the gold medal game for my wife.  Does anyone know of a good one?  Bonus points if its a Swedish language feed.

Posted by shanetx from Floydada, Texas on 05/19/13 at 02:10 PM ET

Don’t see a Swedish feed, but it’s still a Euro feed on vipbox, shane.

Posted by SYF from The Revenge of Johnny E on 05/19/13 at 02:12 PM ET

Found one babe. XD

Sorry for threadjack, your normal NHL schedule will now be continued!

Posted by ShaneTXsSwedishwife on 05/19/13 at 02:16 PM ET

Posted by ShaneTXsSwedishwife on 05/19/13 at 03:16 PM ET

Are you hot?  LOL

Posted by SYF from The Revenge of Johnny E on 05/19/13 at 02:20 PM ET

shanetx's avatar

Of course she is.  One does not marry a Swede for their, uh, creative username creation.

Posted by shanetx from Floydada, Texas on 05/19/13 at 02:24 PM ET

Labatt Blue Bear's avatar

Hockey Night in Canada, Wings-Hawks and Bob Cole calling the game… it does not get any better than that!

Posted by Labatt Blue Bear on 05/19/13 at 05:31 PM ET