The Malik Report

Mrazek Will Start Tonight Against The Blues

Watch some highlights of Mrazek from the 2012 WJC below...

Filed in: | The Malik Report | Permalink

Comments

Coastal Coyote's avatar

Straight into the deep end for this stellar young goalie; I like it, and hopefully the team will play their hearts out for him (as well as themselves).

Posted by Coastal Coyote on 02/07/13 at 01:21 PM ET

Chris in Hockey Hell's avatar

The kid plays with emotion. I like it.

Posted by Chris in Hockey Hell from Ann Arbor, MI but LIVING in Columbia, TN on 02/07/13 at 01:33 PM ET

MOWingsfan19's avatar

Nice little highlight clip there, but the WJC’s are a far cry from the bang n crash he’s gonna see tonight. I’d love to see the kid shine, but I’ll keep my size 10’s on terra firma.

Posted by MOWingsfan19 from I really like our team on 02/07/13 at 01:35 PM ET

Mandingo's avatar

The Blues have lost two games in a row but are one of the top-scoring teams in the NHL and have a lethal power play.

Mrazek doesn’t care.

“I’m never nervous,” he said. “I will go out there and play my best and enjoy every minute on the ice.”

Kid’s got stones, I’ll give him that. God help him.

Posted by Mandingo from The Garage on 02/07/13 at 01:56 PM ET

J.J. from Kansas's avatar

I don’t give a shit if you’re enjoying every minute or miserable each second, Kindl. I just want to notice you on the ice and not get ready to cringe.

Posted by J.J. from Kansas on 02/07/13 at 02:06 PM ET

Chris in Hockey Hell's avatar

I see what you did there.

Posted by Chris in Hockey Hell from Ann Arbor, MI but LIVING in Columbia, TN on 02/07/13 at 02:08 PM ET

HockeytownOverhaul's avatar

I love this kids attitude, love it.  That’s that shit right there.

Posted by HockeytownOverhaul on 02/07/13 at 03:49 PM ET

Holy hell, if the veterans need a shot in the arm from a very confident (hell, near borderline cocky) rookie netminder, there’s seriously something off about this team.

Having said that, if that’s what it takes to snap the team out of its stunningly inconsistent ways, so be it.

Posted by SYF from Alana Blanchard's Bikinis and Surfboards on 02/07/13 at 03:58 PM ET