The Malik Report

Live Stream- Wings At Practice

I don't believe this is a regular occurence, but today you can watch a live stream of Detroit's practice which I believe it starts at 10:30am.

Watch below with Trevor Thompson providing the details... Note at 10:43am, stream is over, pretty short in my opinion.

added 10:34am, via Ansar Khan tweet,

At the skate, Jurco back on Kid Line with Sheahan and Tatar. Nyquist back with Legwand and Franzen. Alfredsson with Helm and Andersson.

Other line is Glendening with Bertuzzi and Miller. Datsyuk is not skating with team. Not sure if he skated earlier.

added 10:40am, via Khan,

Correction: Jurco skating with Legwand and Franzen while Nyquist remains with Sheahan and Tatar.

added 11:00am, via Khan,

Power-play units: Franzen-Nyquist-Bertuzzi (net front), Kronwall, Alfredsson (points); Jurco-Legwand-Sheahan (net front), DeKeyser-Tatar

Filed in: | The Malik Report | Permalink

Comments

Paul's avatar

Holland said Datsyuk will practice with the Wings tomorrow.

He may have skated before practice or will do so after practice.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 03/27/14 at 09:43 AM ET

stonehands-78's avatar

just win, boyz ...

Just.

Win.

L.G.R.W.

Posted by stonehands-78 from the beginning ... a WingsFan, on 03/27/14 at 09:43 AM ET

Paul's avatar

If you had any doubt, Jimmy Howard in goal tonight.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 03/27/14 at 10:04 AM ET

Paul's avatar

Bill Roose tweet,

“I’m on the first line tonight,” #RedWings Tomas Jurco said. “Coach doesn’t want to break up the chemistry of the (Nyquist) line.”

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 03/27/14 at 10:23 AM ET

I’m happy both that the “kid” line isn’t being broken up and that the first and third lines are being changed.

Posted by Garth on 03/27/14 at 10:56 AM ET

Crater's avatar

Posted by Garth on 03/27/14 at 11:56 AM ET

Ditto. hopefully Legwand and Franzen can make some room for Jurco to be a bit creative.

Posted by Crater from SoCal on 03/27/14 at 11:37 AM ET

I would prefer reuniting Jurco with Sheahan and Tatar and Nyquist playing with Franzen and Legwand. Nyquist seems to be doing well on either line, but Franzen stopped producing when Nyquist was taken off that line. The kids line have chemistry with Jurco also, there is no need to “keep the chemistry” with Nyquist there. Even better I think would be to play Franzen at center with Alfy and Nyquist. To me Franzen is just a better centerman than a winger. I do not think Legwand brings that much to a scoring line, but he will be much better centering the third line (much better than Alfy playing on that checking line).
And I keep repeating, but Tatar on the point of a PP is a waste of his good shot from the faceoff circle. It has to be Smith manning the point and Tatar upfront. Also Smith out if this whole second unit is the best entering the zone on a rush.

Posted by VPalmer on 03/27/14 at 01:07 PM ET