The Malik Report

Khan, St. James: Red Wings-Bruins series won’t start until Friday

Big news in the scheduling department from MLive's Ansar Khan and the Free Press's Helene St. James:

So that's Friday, April 18th, Sunday, April 20th, Tuesday, April 22nd, Thursday, April 24th, and if necessary, Saturday, April 26th, Monday, April 28th and Wednesday, April 30th.

Filed in: | The Malik Report | Permalink

Comments

stonehands-78's avatar

oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh-kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy

Posted by stonehands-78 from the beginning ... a WingsFan, on 04/13/14 at 04:13 PM ET

cigar_nurse's avatar

Which means we get the dreaded12:30 Easter start. Thanks Gary. Ass

Posted by cigar_nurse from Greenville South Cakalakee on 04/13/14 at 05:23 PM ET

bigfrog's avatar

Which means we get the dreaded12:30 Easter start. Thanks Gary. Ass

I was worried the Sunday game would be a home game. I knew they would stick the Red Wings with a Sunday Afternoon Game. Better in Boston than here.

Posted by bigfrog on 04/13/14 at 05:31 PM ET

bigfrog's avatar

I also forgot to add, we will have the pleasure of probably getting Eddie Olsuck as one the announcers. Let’s hope he is in Chicago or Pittsburgh covering his two favorite teams the day before.

Posted by bigfrog on 04/13/14 at 05:33 PM ET

PDXWing's avatar

Another way to look at it is that it’s another day of rehab for Z. Which is good, if it’s still feasible he could play in the first round.

Posted by PDXWing on 04/13/14 at 09:51 PM ET

George Malik's avatar

I’m going to post this in two places: Last report on Zetterberg was from Helene St. James. She reported that Zetterberg was skating on his own and had an appointment scheduled with his back specialist for Wednesday.

Posted by George Malik from South Lyon, MI on 04/13/14 at 09:52 PM ET

Figaro's avatar

Sweet!  This way I won’t have to miss my first C-League softball practice of the year…and by practice, I mean reacquaint myself with Pabst and remember how to mis-field grounders.

Go Griffwings!

Posted by Figaro from Los Alamos, NM on 04/14/14 at 01:13 AM ET

TreKronor's avatar

Coupled with weekend events and random family gatherings, this is going to throw off my ritual significantly.  I hate to tell you guys, but the Wings are doomed now.

Posted by TreKronor on 04/14/14 at 10:03 AM ET