The Malik Report

Gustav Nyquist Names First Star Of The Week In The NHL

More on the Stars of the Week here.

Filed in: | The Malik Report | Permalink

Comments

MsRedWinger's avatar

Well deserved.  Seems like I heard during a recent broadcast that he’s the NHL’s leading goal scorer the past two months.

Posted by MsRedWinger from Flori-duh on 03/24/14 at 12:23 PM ET

awould's avatar

One or two KK regulars spent the early part of the season “cautioning” the rest of us not to get too excited about Nyquist. As most of us were optimistic for his future, based on recent stats and obvious ability, they derided him based on cherry-picked numbers and general know-it-all contrarianism. To them, I say suck it.

Here’s a guy who is making the most of his opportunity, good to see the recognition.

Posted by awould on 03/24/14 at 01:40 PM ET