The Malik Report

Griffins state they’ll reveal details of a ‘major television agreement’ on Tuesday

Very interesting, from the Grand Rapids Griffins' PR department:

GRIFFINS TO ANNOUNCE MAJOR TELEVISION AGREEMENT ON TUESDAY

WHAT: The Grand Rapids Griffins will host a media availability to announce the most extensive television broadcast package in franchise history.

WHEN: Tuesday, May 13, beginning promptly at 4:30 p.m.

...

WHO: Griffins senior vice president of business operations Tim Gortsema, Griffins vice president of community relations and broadcasting Bob Kaser, and the president of the television network will provide brief comments and be available for interviews.

Filed in: | The Malik Report | Permalink

Comments

Primis's avatar

It’s going to be really irritating when it’s a station that’s not really available outside of GR.

Posted by Primis on 05/12/14 at 06:19 PM ET

you’d think with all the interest in the ‘kids’ that people would watch Griffs games on FS-D.

Posted by brians neck on 05/12/14 at 10:15 PM ET

Figaro's avatar

Weren’t most Griffins games this season televised on FSD, NBCSN, NHLN, and NBC?

Posted by Figaro from Los Alamos, NM on 05/12/14 at 11:02 PM ET

George Malik's avatar

HA HA I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE.

Posted by George Malik from South Lyon, MI on 05/12/14 at 11:06 PM ET

chloefpuff's avatar

My husband suggested we go see the Wings and chant “let’s go Grifgins”.

Posted by chloefpuff on 05/13/14 at 06:17 AM ET