The Malik Report

Grand Rapids Griffins produce a must-watch video chronicling the Red vs. White game

Via Michigan Hockey Now's Michael Caples, the Grand Rapids Griffins produced an absolutely fantastic video of the Griffins' perspectives from the Red and White Game, focusing on Landon Ferraro's experiences and offering some absolutely wonderful coaches' commentary and GoPro footage from the referees working the game:

Filed in: | The Malik Report | Permalink

Comments

Soupsnake's avatar

Wow that was awesome. Beautiful camera work and editing.

Posted by Soupsnake from Canton, Mi on 01/17/13 at 12:55 PM ET

Jeff  OKWingnut's avatar

Thanks, George.  That was awesome.

Posted by Jeff OKWingnut from Quest for 12 on 01/17/13 at 01:26 PM ET

yzemaze's avatar

Awesome, thanks for sharing smile I wish refs would always wear cams (yeah, won’t happen…)

Posted by yzemaze from somewhere in f***ing Bavaria, Germany on 01/17/13 at 01:36 PM ET

Crater's avatar

I wish refs would always wear cams

Posted by yzemaze from somewhere in f***ing Bavaria, Germany on 01/17/13 at 12:36 PM ET

Only if it makes all their calls reviewable. grin

Posted by Crater from SoCal on 01/17/13 at 02:23 PM ET

RedMenace's avatar

Wow, Blashill really does sound like Babcock.

Posted by RedMenace from the Church of Jesus Lashoff on 01/17/13 at 06:14 PM ET