The Malik Report

Good news about Red Wings’ DeKeyser, Helm and Zetterberg from MLive’s Khan

I think Red Wings fans need to hear this after enduring so very much bad news regarding the Red Wings' injuries, as punctuated by Jimmy Howard's status as on the IR and out for 2-4 weeks with a sprained left knee:

Filed in: | The Malik Report | Permalink

Comments

awould's avatar

It’ll be nice to have these guys back in time to blow another lead to Florida and lose in a shootout.

Posted by awould on 12/13/13 at 03:40 PM ET

As always thanks for your work George.

Posted by neffernin on 12/13/13 at 04:17 PM ET

alwaysaurie's avatar

It’s been hardest waiting for DeKeyser… him and Kindl were making a nice pair.

Posted by alwaysaurie on 12/13/13 at 04:23 PM ET

DeK, Helm and Z make a hell of an acquisition for a middling Wings team.

Posted by neffernin on 12/13/13 at 04:46 PM ET

mrfluffy's avatar

DeK, Helm and Z make a hell of an acquisition for a middling Wings team.

Posted by neffernin on 12/13/13 at 03:46 PM ET

It’s like, hitting the jackpot on trading deadline day.  hmmm

Posted by mrfluffy from A wide spot on I-90 in Montana on 12/13/13 at 05:11 PM ET

Hootinani's avatar

It’s like, hitting the jackpot on trading deadline day.

Posted by mrfluffy from Long Beach on 12/13/13 at 04:11 PM ET

Kenny, is that you?

Posted by Hootinani from the parade following Babs out of town on 12/13/13 at 06:53 PM ET

Red Winger's avatar

It’s been hardest waiting for DeKeyser… him and Kindl were making a nice pair.

Posted by alwaysaurie on 12/13/13 at 03:23 PM ET

Agreed. They are the Dolly Parton of the NHL.

Posted by Red Winger from Sault Ste Marie on 12/13/13 at 10:54 PM ET