The Malik Report

Good luck, Patrick Eaves, enjoy Dallas; Wings make another minor-league signing

This goes in TMR because Patrick Eaves was a good soldier and I'm glad he's found a home:

This is a depth move, too:

Filed in: | The Malik Report | Permalink

Comments

Honestly, happy for Eaves.  Best of luck in DAL, Patty.

Posted by SYF from the team that re-signed KFQ and DFC by KFH on 07/01/14 at 05:06 PM ET

Good for Eaves.

Posted by Garth on 07/01/14 at 05:07 PM ET

Hopefully he finally achieves something

Posted by neffernin on 07/01/14 at 05:07 PM ET

Who is Andy Miele???

Posted by SYF from the team that re-signed KFQ and DFC by KFH on 07/01/14 at 05:08 PM ET

Gary A$$ SUCK !!'s avatar

best of luck in Dallas Eaves !!!

Posted by Gary A$$ SUCK !! from Fort Myers, Florida on 07/01/14 at 05:11 PM ET

Andy Miele is a former Hobey Baker winner from the RedHawks. Born in Detroit, hell of a player in college but I haven’t followed him since. Quite small from what I remember.

Posted by weswolverine on 07/01/14 at 05:16 PM ET

Ya, 5’7”.  I’m sure it’s a 2 way deal, he’ll be in GR.

Posted by Uncle Rico on 07/01/14 at 05:18 PM ET

Thanks, Wes.  Saw his Twitter and I’m not expecting much.

Posted by SYF from the team that re-signed KFQ and DFC by KFH on 07/01/14 at 05:21 PM ET

Another good soldier, Joey MacDonald, goes to MTL.

Posted by SYF from the team that re-signed KFQ and DFC by KFH on 07/01/14 at 05:23 PM ET

Figaro's avatar

Are there any other Michigan-based FAs out there that don’t mind playing in the AHL?  Seems to be the only ones we’re targeting.

Posted by Figaro from Los Alamos, NM on 07/01/14 at 06:20 PM ET

Figaro's avatar

Good luck, Patrick.  I miss that guy.

Posted by Figaro from Los Alamos, NM on 07/01/14 at 06:21 PM ET

bigfrog's avatar

I met Eaves a couple of times. Nice guy. Wish him the best.

Posted by bigfrog on 07/01/14 at 09:47 PM ET

RWBill's avatar

Good luck, good team guy who overcame a horrible injury.

Posted by RWBill from cruising Brush Street with creepy Rob Lowe. on 07/01/14 at 09:54 PM ET

Vladimir16's avatar

Ya, 5’7”.  I’m sure it’s a 2 way deal, he’ll be in GR.

Posted by

Uncle Rico

on 07/01/14 at 05:18 PM ET

Jeebus! Holland’s turning the Griffins into red Wings Lite (small). FECK! You’re gonna ruin my team too, Tick Tock!

Posted by Vladimir16 from Grand River Valley on 07/01/14 at 10:14 PM ET