The Malik Report

From The Wings’ Morning Skate

Yesterday Babcock said Helm would not center the 2nd line, today is another day.

via Khan tweet,

Other lines: Andersson with Abdelkader and Miller. Glendening with Cleary and Eaves. Samuelsson and Tootoo scratched. Weiss has groin injury

I will update this post as necessary if more news is made available.

Plus a George update, he tells me he will be back sometime today.

added 11:34am, via Gregg Krupa tweets,

babcock said of helm up on 2d line: "just do what you do. don't do anything different. just provide speed.

"let those other guys make the plays. be at the net for them."

Filed in: | The Malik Report | Permalink

Comments

BrendonR's avatar

Alfredsson-Helm-Tatar…..Sammy and Tootoo sitting…..Eaves playing

Is the lineup actually starting to make sense?? What’s next, we call up Nyquist?

Posted by BrendonR on 11/09/13 at 01:59 PM ET

SK77's avatar

Alfredsson-Helm-Tatar

Someone owes Alfie an apology for that one right there.

Posted by SK77 on 11/09/13 at 02:10 PM ET

Joe Z.'s avatar

I’m afraid to watch this game and see our team getting man-handled. But on the other hand,  the wings always play as good as their enemy…

Posted by Joe Z. from Austria on 11/09/13 at 02:53 PM ET

Nate A's avatar

Wait… I thought Helm absolutely would not be centering the 2nd? Its certainly worth a shot, but damnit Babs, make up your mind.

Posted by Nate A from Detroit-ish on 11/09/13 at 03:23 PM ET

2 days ago Babcock says Helm centering the 2nd line would be dumb and could risk him being “done”. Today…. Helm is on the 2nd line. This team is *#$%@& hilarious.

Posted by brians neck on 11/09/13 at 03:36 PM ET

BrendonR's avatar

Alfredsson-Helm-Tatar

Someone owes Alfie an apology for that one right there.

Posted by some kid on 11/09/13 at 01:10 PM ET

Because clearly playing with Weiss and Mule is a better prospect…

Posted by BrendonR on 11/09/13 at 06:19 PM ET