The Malik Report

Franzen In For Cleary Tonight, Andersson Returns Tuesday

Wonder who will sit or be sent to Grand Rapids before Tuesday's game, of course as long as there are no injuries tonight.

Filed in: | The Malik Report | Permalink

Comments

Alan's avatar

Dreams really do come true.

Posted by Alan from Atlanta on 01/26/14 at 03:07 PM ET

Figaro's avatar

Cleary a healthy scratch today against Florida.

Ok, this AND Sammy getting send down?  Someone is playing on prank on us…

Posted by Figaro from Los Alamos, NM on 01/26/14 at 03:18 PM ET

Ok, this AND Sammy getting send down?  Someone is playing on prank on us…

Posted by Figaro from Los Alamos, NM on 01/26/14 at 03:18 PM ET

I feel tingly.

Posted by SYF from The Revenge of Johnny E on 01/26/14 at 03:18 PM ET

Finally!

So will Andy be slotted in at the fourth line spot once we have Pav and Weiss back? He’s not third lineage rial in my eyes

Posted by Robert on 01/26/14 at 03:20 PM ET

Posted by Robert on 01/26/14 at 03:20 PM ET

Agree.  Helm is our de facto third line centerman.  Just no going around that.

Posted by SYF from The Revenge of Johnny E on 01/26/14 at 03:22 PM ET

Chet's avatar

sheahan, in my mind, makes andy expendable.

Posted by Chet from twitter: thegansen on 01/26/14 at 03:29 PM ET

HockeytownOverhaul's avatar

Andys big though.  Good hockey sense.  Strong on the puck.  Could make a nice bigbwinger

Posted by HockeytownOverhaul on 01/26/14 at 03:32 PM ET

Sheahan could also potentially play the wing. Sheahan has, for the most part played exceptionally

Posted by Robert on 01/26/14 at 04:11 PM ET

Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit's avatar

I will try not to get all giddy. Also, it shows Blabbles with a willingness to be a tad more flexible. Me likey. grin

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!