The Malik Report

Trade?

Posted by Jeff OKWingnut from Quest for 12 on 02/26/13 at 05:13 PM ET

detroitredwings's avatar

probably his lockout-injured knee

Posted by detroitredwings on 02/26/13 at 05:18 PM ET

detroitredwings's avatar

a perfect chance to promote Cleary:)

Posted by detroitredwings on 02/26/13 at 05:21 PM ET

Chris in Hockey Hell's avatar

a perfect chance to promote Cleary:)

You forgot the sarcasm font.

Posted by Chris in Hockey Hell from Ann Arbor, MI but LIVING in Columbia, TN on 02/26/13 at 05:47 PM ET

bleep bloop's avatar

Is it safe to assume it’s just his knee (and head) still? If so, I kind of hope he misses a few games. And if Franzen’s returning tomorrow, now’s the time for it

Posted by bleep bloop on 02/26/13 at 05:50 PM ET

OlderThanChelios's avatar

Filppula not skating.

And how is this “news” different from what we’ve seen from Fil for the last 19 games?

Posted by OlderThanChelios from Grand Rapids, MI on 02/26/13 at 06:05 PM ET

SK77's avatar

Health update from Khan:

Filppula out with a shoulder sprain vs. Los Angeles & San Jose – should be back soon.

Franzen back vs. Los Angeles.

Smith & Quincey should both be ready to play vs. Los Angeles.

Jimmah vs. Los Angeles, Monster/Phantom vs. San Jose.

Posted by SK77 on 02/26/13 at 07:38 PM ET

cigar_nurse's avatar

Maybe an unhealthy scratch with mule comming back to evaluate the youngins on the road. My vote is to put Tatar in his slot and see what happens.

Posted by cigar_nurse from Greenville South Cakalakee on 02/26/13 at 10:56 PM ET

calquake's avatar

My vote is to put Tatar in his slot and see what happens.

I’ll second that… Sauce has earned his chance to play up.

Posted by calquake on 02/26/13 at 11:57 PM ET

HockeytownOverhaul's avatar

I almost dont want to split up Andersson and Tatar.  They make a lot of chemistry plays, knowing how eachother are going to play the puck well before hand.  Would’ve be surprised to see Eaves or Miller up there with Hank and Brunner.  Probably Eaves so he doesn’t have to fuch up his 4th.  Just one game and we were gonna lose it anyway

Posted by HockeytownOverhaul on 02/27/13 at 12:08 AM ET