The Malik Report

Datsyuk concussed? Nah, he was merely fishing (ha, kidding, still a terrible non-suspension)

Oh, Pavel Datsyuk...

Filed in: | The Malik Report | Permalink

Comments

MOWingsfan19's avatar

Love it… Pav’s doesn’t skimp on gear. Sikta stuff is pretty dang expensive.

Posted by MOWingsfan19 from I really like our team on 12/10/13 at 02:24 PM ET

But look what he got!!!! Wowser

Posted by bobbo on 12/10/13 at 02:30 PM ET

Gorgeous 8-10 pounder salmon.  Great catch.

Posted by SYF from the team that re-signed KFQ and DFC by KFH on 12/10/13 at 02:39 PM ET

TKShreve's avatar

Looks like a Steelhead to me, right?

Posted by TKShreve from East Uptown on 12/10/13 at 02:47 PM ET

Chris in Hockey Hell's avatar

In Soviet Russia, fish catch you.

Posted by Chris in Hockey Hell from Ann Arbor, MI but LIVING in Columbia, TN on 12/10/13 at 03:19 PM ET

TheFreak's avatar

Wonder if he keeps the fish, or releases them?

Posted by TheFreak on 12/10/13 at 03:23 PM ET

George Malik's avatar

Datsyuk’s stated that he’s a catch-and-release guy. And in terms of stuff to do while you’re concussed, it could be a lot, lot worse. Like bobsledding raspberry

Posted by George Malik from South Lyon, MI on 12/10/13 at 03:27 PM ET

Or dogsledding.

Posted by SYF from the team that re-signed KFQ and DFC by KFH on 12/10/13 at 03:28 PM ET

Posted by SYF

Beat me to it.

Posted by maltby18 on 12/10/13 at 05:05 PM ET

shanetx's avatar

Heck, even thinking Uwe Krupp related thoughts is more dangerous than fishing.  :p

Posted by shanetx from Floydada, Texas on 12/10/13 at 07:32 PM ET