The Malik Report

Classic Babcock This Morning

Filed in: | The Malik Report | Permalink

Comments

bezukov's avatar

This is what makes Detroit the finest organization in sports.

Posted by bezukov from the kids are alright. on 05/23/13 at 11:27 AM ET

This is what makes Detroit the finest organization in sports.

Posted by bezukov from the kids are alright. on 05/23/13 at 12:27 PM ET

Aye.  It falls right in line with this:

Posted by SYF from Alana Blanchard's Bikinis and Surfboards on 05/23/13 at 11:41 AM ET

MOWingsfan19's avatar

One glance at the rafters of the Joe speaks volumes for the guys who’ve worn this sweater.

Posted by MOWingsfan19 from I really like our team on 05/23/13 at 11:47 AM ET

Zqto's avatar

Heh…  On the ESPN game 4 preview, Melrose tried to quote that lockerroom phrase, but refering to Toews woes so far in the season
I found it very ironic

If I didnt screw up, its here:

Posted by Zqto on 05/23/13 at 11:49 AM ET

MsRedWinger's avatar

This is what makes Detroit the finest organization in sports.

Posted by bezukov from the kids are alright. on 05/23/13 at 12:27 PM ET

This.  Without a doubt, this.

Posted by MsRedWinger from Flori-duh on 05/23/13 at 12:20 PM ET

Hockeytown Wax's avatar

“When you put on our sweater, there’s an obligation to Mr. Howe and Mr. Lindsay and the people that came before you…”

And people wonder why I thought it was such an embarrassment for the Red Wings to get their asses handed to them on Gordie Howe’s birthday ... broadcast nation wide.

I bet there was some ass chewing going on in that lockerroom after that game ... as there should have been.

If revenge hockey is as good as revenge sex is then the rest of this series is going to be the best hockey these guys ever play.

Posted by Hockeytown Wax from West Bloomfield, Mi. on 05/23/13 at 03:13 PM ET