The Malik Report

Babcock Talks Ducks And Blackhawks

Mike Babcock spent seven minutes with the NHL Live crew after landing in Detroit today.

added 9:49pm, Chuck Pleiness of Red Wings Front talked to Drew Miller who had his cast removed yesterday and wants to play in the series and Babcock says no Helm.

Filed in: | The Malik Report | Permalink

Comments

Hootinani's avatar

Is EJ wearing a fat suit?

Posted by Hootinani on 05/13/13 at 07:59 PM ET

Zqto's avatar

“I like our group” - Mike Babcock

I think they are trying to throw that at our face… And we deserve it

And you bet we are happy about it!
=D

Posted by Zqto on 05/13/13 at 08:00 PM ET

TEMO's avatar

Hmmm . . these guys need to get their facts straight.  Babs won his first Cup in Detroit in ‘07-‘08.  Anaheim didn’t win a Cup until the year before.  Hopefully he wins his 2nd this year!  GO WINGS!!!!

Posted by TEMO from LANSING, MICHIGAN, U.S.A. on 05/13/13 at 10:38 PM ET

klank's avatar

second time Babs admitted he could have done a better job coaching.  earlier in the series was the latter, during a in-game interview.

love his honesty.

Posted by klank from the finest hot tub in Marin on 05/13/13 at 10:39 PM ET

HockeytownOverhaul's avatar

Posted by Zqto on 05/13/13 at 09:00 PM ET

I live to be proven wrong.

Posted by HockeytownOverhaul on 05/14/13 at 12:11 AM ET

RhymeTimeWingsDings's avatar

“that Dekeyser kid”

Posted by RhymeTimeWingsDings on 05/14/13 at 12:55 AM ET

PaulinMiamiBeach's avatar

yeah, I think it was during the game on Sunday they showed a graphic indicating Babcock won a Stanley Cup with Anaheim in 2003.  they made the Finals, but didn’t win.

Posted by PaulinMiamiBeach on 05/14/13 at 08:51 AM ET