The Malik Report

And there was much rejoicing (by the Grand Rapids Griffins)

The Grand Rapids Griffins' video crew produced a lovely little video of the team celebrating its first Calder Cup win. It plain old made me smile:

Filed in: | The Malik Report | Permalink

Comments

Frankie Pare probably had the most joy of anyone carrying the Cup.  That guy, man….

Posted by SYF from The Revenge of Johnny E on 06/20/13 at 05:21 PM ET

That was awesome! Had a smile on my face the whole time. Excellent call from the radio crew.  The Griffins have some pretty talented people doing their videos (among other things).  Great stuff!

Posted by loojay on 06/20/13 at 08:24 PM ET

Posted by loojay on 06/20/13 at 09:24 PM ET

What’s crazy, is that the Video crew has only been two guys all year.  I know one of the guys and he has talked to me about all the videos they have done this past year with the Griffins.  I agree the videos they have done have been really good and look forward to more of them next season.

Posted by Kayen on 06/21/13 at 06:35 AM ET

Posted by Kayen on 06/21/13 at 07:35 AM ET

It’s real pro work that puts a lot of other team vids to shame, Kayen.  Just an outstanding editing crew.

Posted by SYF from The Revenge of Johnny E on 06/21/13 at 12:16 PM ET