The Confluence

Today’s Crosby Practice Video

After the jump:

Filed in: Pittsburgh Penguins, | The Confluence | Permalink
  Tags: nhl-hockey, pittsburgh+penguins

Comments

yzer19man's avatar

why are their birds chirping in the background? has a baby penguin made its home at Consol Energy Center? haha

Posted by yzer19man from Chicago, IL on 03/29/11 at 01:52 PM ET

Evilpens's avatar

countdown to Red Winger making his room temperature IQ appearance

Posted by Evilpens on 03/29/11 at 01:54 PM ET

Tony's avatar

Funny you said that, during my first tour of the new arena, about five months before they opened it, there were birds flying around….

Posted by Tony from Virginia Beach, VA on 03/29/11 at 01:54 PM ET

Red Winger's avatar

Sid’s really good at balancing a puck on his stick blade.

Posted by Red Winger from Sault Ste Marie on 03/29/11 at 02:00 PM ET

This is very depressing. While it’s nice to see him back on the ice, he is obviously still suffering from concussion symptoms. Granted, I’m not a doctor, but I’ve seen enough cartoons to know what causes tweeting birds.

Posted by Dock Ellis from Los Angeles 'n at on 03/29/11 at 02:25 PM ET

shanetx's avatar

Nice one. raspberry

Posted by shanetx from Floydada, Texas on 03/29/11 at 02:34 PM ET

Flashtastick56's avatar

Ba-dum cha.

Posted by Flashtastick56 from Meriden, CT on 03/29/11 at 02:37 PM ET

countdown to Red Winger making his room temperature IQ appearance

Come on Evil you cant be that lifeless!!! this is a post about crosby skating after practice.not you goading redwinger.As hockey fans we all want him back out there but not before hes ready.these daily skate videos are putting undo pressure on him.I would shut him down for the year if there is a relapse.its not worth his future or the teams because malkin will need a year before he feels normal again and lets be honest jordan staal is no #1 or even a great #2.lets hope his head heals up if not now over the summer.its not a knee or shoulder there is no rehab for what he has.good luck to him even if im not a fan of his or the pens

Posted by RU kidding on 03/29/11 at 05:11 PM ET

Hippy Dave's avatar

I loved the triple Salchow at the end…

Posted by Hippy Dave from Portland by way of Detroit on 03/30/11 at 04:58 AM ET

Commenting is not available in this channel entry.

About The Confluence

Welcome to The Confluence, a Pittsburgh Penguins blog since 2006.

Originally at Blogspot, then at MVN, TheConfluence has over 1500 articles reporting Penguins news as well as jumping on my soapbox to opine constructive Penguins criticism.

I am blogger- credentialed with the Pittsburgh Penguins.  My posts are regularly linked by hockey websites such as the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, Pittsburgh Tribune Review, Yahoo!‘s Puck Daddy, and I’ve done numerous guest blogger spots on such websites asthe New YorkTimes.  I am a retired U.S. Navy Chief Petty Officer.

If you’d like to follow me on Twitter-