The Confluence

Sidney Crosby: ‘I feel good’

From the Toronto Star’s Brendan Kennedy:

It was an explosive statement.

Sidney Crosby, skating regularly now after more than two months away from the rink, roofed a swift backhand under the crossbar, blasting a hole through the water bottle on the top of the net and sending a shower-spray of water into the air.

The crowd of trainers watching from the Penguins’ bench cheered and hollered, while Crosby just shrugged apologetically.

“I feel good,” a smiling Crosby told the Star after he stepped off the ice at the Consol Energy Center on Friday morning, his sixth on-ice workout since March 14.

Continue Reading:

Filed in: Pittsburgh Penguins, | The Confluence | Permalink
  Tags: nhl-hockey, pittsburgh+penguins

Comments

Red Winger's avatar

Sid’s concussion is so bad he now thinks he’s James Brown.

This is worse than originally thought.

Posted by Red Winger from Sault Ste Marie on 03/26/11 at 11:47 AM ET

Evilpens's avatar

hahahaha That made me Chuckle Red Winger LOL

Hard working man in Hockey !

Posted by Evilpens on 03/26/11 at 11:55 AM ET

Evilpens's avatar

more Coffee Please supposed to be Hardest

Posted by Evilpens on 03/26/11 at 11:56 AM ET

redxblack's avatar

Ha!

The headline made me think of Datsyuk’s ringtone youtube video.

But this is good news. The closer Crosby is to healthy, the more I can dislike him again. ; )

Posted by redxblack from Akron Ohio on 03/26/11 at 12:15 PM ET

That’s a pretty good concussion joke.

Posted by steviesteve on 03/26/11 at 12:16 PM ET

Flashtastick56's avatar

Even before I read the comments here, I started singing and dancing around like James Brown.  OW…I feel good…na-na-na-na-na-na-na…

Posted by Flashtastick56 from Meriden, CT on 03/26/11 at 01:35 PM ET

Evilpens's avatar

Flashtastick56  That is a REALLY disturbing visual ! big surprise  LOL

Posted by Evilpens on 03/26/11 at 01:38 PM ET

When Sid feels good, we all feel good. Let’s go Pens!!

Posted by Linda on 03/26/11 at 01:57 PM ET

Red Winger's avatar

That’s a pretty good concussion joke.

Posted by steviesteve on 03/26/11 at 10:16 AM ET

Awwww…want some cheese with that whine??

Posted by Red Winger from Sault Ste Marie on 03/26/11 at 04:47 PM ET

Red Winger's avatar

When Sid feels good, we all feel good.

I just threw up.

Posted by Red Winger from Sault Ste Marie on 03/26/11 at 04:48 PM ET

Awwww…want some cheese with that whine??

What whine? I said it was a good concussion joke.

Posted by steviesteve on 03/26/11 at 07:42 PM ET

Commenting is not available in this channel entry.

About The Confluence

Welcome to The Confluence, a Pittsburgh Penguins blog since 2006.

Originally at Blogspot, then at MVN, TheConfluence has over 1500 articles reporting Penguins news as well as jumping on my soapbox to opine constructive Penguins criticism.

I am blogger- credentialed with the Pittsburgh Penguins.  My posts are regularly linked by hockey websites such as the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, Pittsburgh Tribune Review, Yahoo!‘s Puck Daddy, and I’ve done numerous guest blogger spots on such websites asthe New YorkTimes.  I am a retired U.S. Navy Chief Petty Officer.

If you’d like to follow me on Twitter-