The Confluence

Penguins Acquire Harry Zolnierczyk from Anaheim for Alex Grant

Filed in: | The Confluence | Permalink

Comments

I hate this guy.

Posted by gretzky_to_lemieux on 06/24/13 at 02:05 PM ET

awould's avatar

I’m waiting to hear from Evilpens on whether this guy is a CLown or not.

Posted by awould on 06/24/13 at 04:25 PM ET

Evilpens's avatar

if it ends the Pens career of Bylsma’s illegitimate son Craig Adams fro that alone I approve

Posted by Evilpens on 06/24/13 at 04:52 PM ET

Hopefully he stays in the AHL.  Not a fan of his either…

Posted by pens fan in baltimore on 06/24/13 at 06:51 PM ET

Well, I’m sure if he runs over Rinaldo or Hartnell, he’ll quickly become a fan fave.

Posted by SYF from Zata's Epic Viking Beard on 06/24/13 at 07:29 PM ET

Evilpens's avatar

You pens Fan have a clue about Mario & Dan Quinn a player for the Next Day’s opponent caught in a Minneapolis hotel with 2 Underage Girls ?? & Quinn took the Rap & next season the Pens Signed Quinn also Mario’s GF at the Time & now wife Nathalie was back in Pgh. with their 1st kid

Posted by Evilpens on 06/24/13 at 08:06 PM ET

EP, I could care less about his personal life.  The guy is constantly over the edge on hits and hurts the teams he is on more than not.  Can he change?  Of course he can, but why even take that risk?  He plays no SH time.  It’s not like Alex Grant would have broken through the lineup, but it’s a depth move more than anything.  I doubt he makes the NHL team without multiple injuries.

And the Quinn/Lemieux thing wasn’t underage girls, but that’s neither here nor there.

Posted by pens fan in baltimore on 06/24/13 at 09:09 PM ET

Evilpens's avatar

Yes it was !!

Posted by Evilpens on 06/24/13 at 10:05 PM ET

Evilpens's avatar

[codehttp://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=2519&dat=19940619&id=8d1fAAAAIBAJ&sjid=V24NAAAAIBAJ&pg=1308,6222159]

Posted by Evilpens on 06/25/13 at 01:01 PM ET

Commenting is not available in this channel entry.

About The Confluence

Welcome to The Confluence, a Pittsburgh Penguins blog since 2006.

Originally at Blogspot, then at MVN, TheConfluence has over 1500 articles reporting Penguins news as well as jumping on my soapbox to opine constructive Penguins criticism.

I am blogger- credentialed with the Pittsburgh Penguins.  My posts are regularly linked by hockey websites such as the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, Pittsburgh Tribune Review, Yahoo!‘s Puck Daddy, and I’ve done numerous guest blogger spots on such websites asthe New YorkTimes.  I am a retired U.S. Navy Chief Petty Officer.

If you’d like to follow me on Twitter-