The Confluence

Moving On

I wanted to let everyone know that I'm going to be moving the blog over to the Penguins blog "Pensburgh", over at SB Nation.

Many thanks to Paul for his years of support here.  He's a good friend and a class act.

Also wanted to thank all of the readers/commenters over the years (yes, that includes you "19").  You're one helluva passionate group of hockey fans.

So once I get things up and running at Pensburgh, please stop by and say hello.

Filed in: | The Confluence | Permalink

Comments

MOWingsfan19's avatar

Hey Tony, pretty sure there’s “19” of us Wings fans who’ll miss the “good old” days of A2Y and Pensblog fun.

Posted by MOWingsfan19 from I really like our team on 03/10/14 at 02:39 PM ET

LivinLaVidaLockout's avatar

Cheers man, best of luck.

Posted by LivinLaVidaLockout on 03/10/14 at 02:54 PM ET

well that sucks!

Posted by gretzky_to_lemieux on 03/10/14 at 03:01 PM ET

Fugazi's avatar

Good luck Tony, it was always a pleasure reading your take on things..

Posted by Fugazi from Bay Area, Left Coast on 03/10/14 at 03:07 PM ET

SK77's avatar

Bummer for us, but good for you. I always read your posts though don’t think I ever commented on any. You’ll be missed around these parts. Good luck out there!

Posted by SK77 on 03/10/14 at 03:19 PM ET

hockeychic's avatar

Thanks so much for your excellent work.  Hope this is a great move for you!

Posted by hockeychic from Denver, CO on 03/10/14 at 03:47 PM ET

Don’t let the door…ah, can’t do it.  You’re a total Class Act, Tony.  Best wishes on the new digs.  Slainte.

Posted by SYF from The Revenge of Johnny E on 03/10/14 at 05:57 PM ET

Jaromir Blogger's avatar

Best of luck, Tony!

Posted by Jaromir Blogger on 03/10/14 at 06:05 PM ET

Commenting is not available in this channel entry.

About The Confluence

Welcome to The Confluence, a Pittsburgh Penguins blog since 2006.

Originally at Blogspot, then at MVN, TheConfluence has over 1500 articles reporting Penguins news as well as jumping on my soapbox to opine constructive Penguins criticism.

I am blogger- credentialed with the Pittsburgh Penguins.  My posts are regularly linked by hockey websites such as the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, Pittsburgh Tribune Review, Yahoo!‘s Puck Daddy, and I’ve done numerous guest blogger spots on such websites asthe New YorkTimes.  I am a retired U.S. Navy Chief Petty Officer.

If you’d like to follow me on Twitter-