The Confluence

Malkin’s Highlight Goal vs. Lightning

Welcome back Geno...

Filed in: | The Confluence | Permalink

Comments

Outstanding.  Wish he were on Datsyuk’s wing.

Posted by SYF from The Revenge of Johnny E on 03/05/13 at 03:11 AM ET

awould's avatar

wow.

Posted by awould on 03/05/13 at 10:44 AM ET

Evilpens's avatar

Geno came back fast & in style from the “Severe Headaches & Memory loss” eh Rob Rossi

NEWS ALERT: The #Pens have signed forward Tom Kostopoulos to a one-year contract:

Posted by Evilpens on 03/05/13 at 11:35 AM ET

Tony's avatar

No biggie with Kostopoulous, he even has to clear waivers, and if he does, he’s going back to WBS….

Posted by Tony from Virginia Beach, VA on 03/05/13 at 03:02 PM ET

Evilpens's avatar

I know But thought I’d put it up ! & he can replace TK doing nothing when he is traded

Posted by Evilpens on 03/05/13 at 03:17 PM ET

Lindas1st's avatar

Gene Gene The Scorin Machine.

Posted by Lindas1st from New England on 03/05/13 at 05:44 PM ET

Tony's avatar

So much for that, Kostopoulous just got claimed by the Devils….

Posted by Tony from Virginia Beach, VA on 03/06/13 at 12:20 PM ET

Commenting is not available in this channel entry.

About The Confluence

Welcome to The Confluence, a Pittsburgh Penguins blog since 2006.

Originally at Blogspot, then at MVN, TheConfluence has over 1500 articles reporting Penguins news as well as jumping on my soapbox to opine constructive Penguins criticism.

I am blogger- credentialed with the Pittsburgh Penguins.  My posts are regularly linked by hockey websites such as the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, Pittsburgh Tribune Review, Yahoo!‘s Puck Daddy, and I’ve done numerous guest blogger spots on such websites asthe New YorkTimes.  I am a retired U.S. Navy Chief Petty Officer.

If you’d like to follow me on Twitter-