by Forechecker on 10/03/08 at 05:19 PM ET
An outdoor cooking area at the home of Predators center Jason Arnott in Brentwood apparently caught fire and damaged the house this morning, an official said.
When a smoke detector went off, Arnott looked outside and saw the blaze around the grill area, Brentwood Fire Chief Kenny Lane said. The fire department got the call around 3:30 a.m.
Surprisingly, so far there’s been no word out of the Toronto media as to how this will accelerate the team’s relocation to Hamilton.
Preds prospect Ryan Jones is currently staying at Arnott’s house and shared his perspective as well:
“I didn’t realize the extent of fire until we got outside and you could see the sparks coming over the top,” Jones said. “Police and firefighters showed up. It was quite the morning.”
Be the first to comment.
Add a Comment
Please limit embedded image or media size to 575 pixels wide.