KK Members Blog

5Hole Yahoo Fantasy Hockey League

It's that time of year again!  5Hole Fantasy Hockey is back and ready for you to join its ranks.  We have 5 openings in a 10 GM league, and as always, I would much prefer filling those with KK members than any random Yahoo riff raff.

Some of the league settings:

10 team Head to Head league
Live Draft on October 1, 2016 @ 9:00 PM (Start Time Subject To Change)
5 Max Aquisitions per week
3 Minimum weekly Goalie Appearances
All Trades Reviewed by League
Roster Add/Drop Deadline is Daily, and Changes Take Effect the Next Day
Positions: C, C, C, LW, LW, LW, RW, RW, RW, D, D, D, Util, Util, G, G, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, IR+, IR+, IR+
Scoring: G, A, +/-, PIM, PPP, SHP, GWG, Wins, SV%, SHO

All I ask of GMs is to please remain active throughout the season (Keep lineups active, answer trade requests in a timely manner, take care of IR and NA players).  As stated above, we use a live draft, however you are able to submit a custom list for autodraft purposes if you are unable to be online at draft time.

If you are interested in joining the league, or have any questions regarding the details, please PM me or leave a comment and I will respond ASAP.  Thanks for your consideration, and much appreciation to Paul for continuing to allow me to post this here.

Filed in: Fantasy Hockey and Gaming, | KK Members Blog | Permalink

Comments

alfrules's avatar

Hi
Just received an email to remove me from the fantasy hockey league.    Why

on August 29 an email stated Your team, Alf Rules 13, is active. You can go to the league and start preparing for the season. Your commissioner will be able to finalize league settings prior to the start of the season, including whether you run a live draft and if you should be able to keep players from your previous year’s roster. Please check with them if you have any questions!

I would still like to be part of fantasy hockey league

Posted by alfrules on 09/13/16 at 11:58 AM ET

Hootinani's avatar

I would still like to be part of fantasy hockey league

Posted by alfrules on 09/13/16 at 12:58 PM ET

I sent out an email to all of the GMs from last season to confirm their participation for this year by 9/12, and I only heard back from 4 people.  You are more than welcome to play again this year.

I’ll pm you the league link so you can sign up.  Email or pm me if you have any problems.

Posted by Hootinani from the parade following Babs out of town on 09/13/16 at 12:12 PM ET

alfrules's avatar

ok

Posted by alfrules on 09/13/16 at 12:15 PM ET

Hey, I tried sending you a PM but not sure it sent. I would like to be a part of your league if there is still a spot! Thanks!

Posted by Steven DiOssi on 09/13/16 at 12:56 PM ET

Hootinani's avatar

Posted by sdiossi on 09/13/16 at 01:56 PM ET

sent you a PM, welcome to the league

Posted by Hootinani from the parade following Babs out of town on 09/13/16 at 01:44 PM ET

Hootinani's avatar

2 spots left if anyone is still interested

Posted by Hootinani from the parade following Babs out of town on 09/14/16 at 09:40 AM ET

Hootinani's avatar

1 spot left for the highest bidder

Posted by Hootinani from the parade following Babs out of town on 09/16/16 at 09:51 AM ET

Is there a spot still available?

Posted by Jakemaker on 09/18/16 at 07:22 PM ET

Hootinani's avatar

Is there a spot still available?

Posted by Jakemaker on 09/18/16 at 08:22 PM ET

Yep, last one.  I’ll PM you the sign up link.

Posted by Hootinani from the parade following Babs out of town on 09/19/16 at 08:34 AM ET

Thanks

Posted by Jakemaker on 09/19/16 at 09:00 AM ET

About KK Members Blog

If you want to be a hockey writer, be our special guest!

We’re giving the KK community a chance to add their two-bits. Sign up to be a KK member, write your piece, and be heard right here on one of the Internet’s most visited hockey news websites.

How to Post

More details here. But basically, just use the posting page to write anything you like on what's going on in the hockey news or your analysis of the NHL and your favorite team.

We only ask that you avoid profanity, and that you're careful to credit your sources -- news media or other bloggers -- and provide links to those other sites when appropriate.

Need help? Check out our help page.