KK Members Blog

Anyone interested in joining our fantasy league?

Hello friends,

So we’ve had a fantasy hockey league ever since 2002, it’s a heads-up keeper league (3 keepers a year) that tracks 11 stats (4 goalie stats, 6 forward stats).  If you’re a Kuklas Korner regular and are interested in getting involved, we’ve had a spot open up.  Let me know if anyone’s interested.

-Dave

Filed in: Fantasy Hockey and Gaming, | KK Members Blog | Permalink

Comments

Hey Dave…..I’m interested if you still have a spot open.  Thanks.

Motorhead
.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Posted by Motorhead from Arizona on 09/22/11 at 11:18 PM ET

Hey… I’m interested Dave…

Posted by Ben Mast from Canada on 09/22/11 at 11:22 PM ET

btw… my email is .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Posted by Ben Mast from Canada on 09/22/11 at 11:23 PM ET

HockeytownOverhaul's avatar

Im interested dave.. .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Posted by HockeytownOverhaul on 09/23/11 at 01:36 AM ET

Dave,

Very interested - am an experienced fantasy hockey player, been playin every year since 2005. and would be priveledged to play with your group. Where do I sign up?

Thanks,
Michael

Hertzberg @ gmal dot com

Posted by Michael from houston on 09/23/11 at 09:28 AM ET

Hootinani's avatar

Holy crap, I didn’t even know there was a members blog!!!

If there is anyone left that couldn’t get into Dave’s league, Ive got a long running Yahoo H2H league (no keeper) that needs 2 more active managers.  The live draft is this Sunday, September 25 @ 7:00pm eastern.  If anyone is interested let me know, we’d be glad to have ya.

Also, I debated on posting another blog entry for this instead of sorta jacking Dave’s post, but I didn’t wanna start an avalanche of people advertising their leagues on the blog.  If this is in bad form, go ahead and ignore me.

Posted by Hootinani on 09/23/11 at 02:20 PM ET

Hootinani ,

Hertzberg @ gmal dot com

I’m down if you want, been an active member in yahoo fantasy since 2005

Let me know…

Posted by Michael from Houston on 09/23/11 at 02:22 PM ET

Hootinani's avatar

sent ya an invite, Mike

Posted by Hootinani on 09/23/11 at 03:19 PM ET

nice dude, I’m ‘The Beakers’ looking forward to a good season

thanks for the invite

Posted by Michael from Houston on 09/23/11 at 05:05 PM ET

If you still have a spot i’d love to be in it. My email is .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address). Thanks!

Posted by Simon on 09/23/11 at 05:13 PM ET

About KK Members Blog

If you want to be a hockey writer, be our special guest!

We’re giving the KK community a chance to add their two-bits. Sign up to be a KK member, write your piece, and be heard right here on one of the Internet’s most visited hockey news websites.

How to Post

More details here. But basically, just use the posting page to write anything you like on what's going on in the hockey news or your analysis of the NHL and your favorite team.

We only ask that you avoid profanity, and that you're careful to credit your sources -- news media or other bloggers -- and provide links to those other sites when appropriate.

Need help? Check out our help page.