Video- Coach’s Corner Tonight

Don Cherry and Ron MacLean discussed a few topics, including the whole Penguins/Crosby issue this week and knee hits….

Filed in: NHL Media, Hockey Broadcasting, CBC HNIC, | KK Hockey | Permalink

Comments

I am not sure why all the hate lately, but whatever.  Other that scoring points, sid has been relatively annonomous since his latest return.  He actually doesn’t seem himself.  You almost never see him talking to anyone, refs, players, even his own players.

Posted by gretzky_to_lemieux on 04/07/12 at 11:18 PM ET

Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit's avatar

Don Cherry tells it like it is.

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit on 04/07/12 at 11:30 PM ET

You reap what you sow.  Cherry’s on the money.

Posted by 13 user names on 04/08/12 at 01:28 AM ET

cs6687's avatar

Meh. Who cares?

Posted by cs6687 on 04/08/12 at 01:37 AM ET

DocF's avatar

I guess my old age is setting in.  I have agreed with Don Cherry 3 out of the last 4 Coaches Corners I have seen.

He was on the money about Vimy Ridge.  He was on the money about Crosby and his past antics now coming home to haunt him.

The old fart seems to have mellowed or he is choosing his topics better.

Doc

Posted by DocF from Now: Lynn Haven, FL; was Reidsville, NC on 04/08/12 at 01:51 AM ET

tuxedoTshirt's avatar

-“We’re the greatest troops of all time.”
-“I’ve been in the game for four-hundred years.”

I can’t not love him.  I’ve been put out by his anti-euro crap since the early eighties, but it just doesn’t get in the way.

Is there any ad funnier than Pietrangelo, Zigomanis, and Caputi?

Posted by tuxedoTshirt from the Home of the 1937 World Champions on 04/08/12 at 05:37 AM ET