No suspension or fine for Jamie McGinn

This one, we got right, per NHL.com’s Dave Lozo:

No supplemental discipline for Jamie McGinn.

So the San Jose Sharks

defenseman

forward won’t be suspended or fined for his hit on Canucks defenseman Aaron Rome.

Filed in: | KK Hockey | Permalink

Comments

Twice now in two days this site is showing it’s true colors.  Are you even watching the games???  McGinn is a forward.  And please get rid of the Detroit homer that wrote yesterday about how he wanted the sharks to lose. I come here for quick links to informative hockey articles.  Not some fans rant about his personal feelings.

Posted by Gosharks on 05/21/11 at 06:54 PM ET

Paul's avatar

Gosharks, I would respond in length but I am about 45 minutes away from undergoing a heart procedure.

Not sure what you mean by true colors?  I am sure George would have appreciated you pointing out the mistake, which I am sure it is.

If you don’t want to read a fans rant, then why in the world would you be reading Abel to Yzerman, a Wings blog?

To avoid ready any blog, don’t read the home page of KK, instead select the proper one to read and if you want just links, read the KK Hockey Blog or section.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 05/21/11 at 07:26 PM ET

Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit's avatar

Holy hell, Paul! Good everything for you!

All my Best,
Kate

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!(Yes, I’m a homer!)

Posted by Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit on 05/21/11 at 09:45 PM ET

42jeff's avatar

Posted by Gosharks on 05/21/11 at 04:54 PM ET

Just to save you the hassle….don’t go to to hugemonkeyswithgiantnoses.com if you don’t want to see huge monkeys with giant noses.

Don’t got to crosseyednunsmowingthelawn.com if you don’t want to see cross-eyed nuns mowing the lawn.

Don’t go to garybettmanshouseofhorrors.com if you don’t want to see midgets getting neaten by dragons.

Don’t go to msnbc.com if you don’t want your head to explode.

I think that’s a decent start to keep you away from being forced to read anything else you don’t want to read.  Oh yes…and fearthefin.com….don’t go there if you don’t have a passing interest in finger paints or mandatory 20 minute naps every two hours.

Posted by 42jeff from The greater Howard City, MI metroplex on 05/21/11 at 10:16 PM ET

Paul, hope everything goes well and you have a quick and healthy recovery.  I appreciate everything you and your team does here as this is my first stop for hockey news.  I apologize or my snappy post earlier.  You don’t need that stress.

Posted by Gosharks on 05/22/11 at 01:16 AM ET