Kukla's Korner Hockey
by Paul on 11/17/11 at 11:30 AM ET
• I’ve exchanged a few more emails with Globe and Mail columnist Eric Duhatschek and his health is improving.
He hopes and is itching to get back to writing within a month. Let’s keep his continuing recovery in our thoughts.
• Note to those who write hockey headlines. Goalies don’t pitch shutouts!
• Recently HNIC showed the new, softer shoulder pads every player should be wearing. But the players now have the option to wear them, but I question why would they when others are wearing the hard-shelled style of the pads? How about making it mandatory?
• Did you know the NHL will be dark on Thanksgiving, but there are 13 NHL games on Black Friday followed by 11 next Saturday? I can almost taste the turkey leftovers.
• If it was late May, we’d be watching San Jose/Chicago and Boston/Pittsburgh in the Conference Finals.
Add a Comment
Please limit embedded image or media size to 575 pixels wide.
Most Recent Blog Posts
About Kukla's Korner Hockey
Paul Kukla founded Kukla’s Korner in 2005 and the site has since become the must-read site on the ‘net for all the latest happenings around the NHL.
From breaking news to in-depth stories around the league, KK Hockey is updated with fresh stories all day long and will bring you the latest news as quickly as possible.
Email Paul anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org