Canucks and Beyond
Entries with the tag: contests
Last night was a bad night. Here’s a couple ways for Canucks fans to feel better:
• Wholesale Furniture Brokers is giving away a $500 gift certificate you can use on anything in their online stores, including Vancouver Canucks merchandise. All you have to do is “Like” their Facebook.com page and post on their wall how many games you think it will take and what the final score will be “when” the Vancouver Canucks win the Stanley Cup. A winner will be picked if the Vancouver Canucks win the Stanley Cup in 2011. Deadline June 8th. More instructions here.
• And then there’s also my own far-less-profitable (but still a cool prize!) contest for a Reebok 2011 Canucks Conference Champs t-shirt. To enter, just leave a comment here. Deadline is also June 8th, 5pm PT.
- My little swag contest will still accept entries till game time on Saturday, 7pm PT. Just watch the video to discover the prizes (And they’re fantastic prizes—things like
cars! boats! and GM Place luxury suites!and/or a canucks beer bottle money bank!).
- Have you seen The Crazy Canucks roll by on the side of a bus lately, or on posters at Skytrain stations around Vancouver? Well, we’re out there. The photo on this post is DaveO with one his posters at Burrard. If you see any of our photos around the city, grab a shot and email it to me or enter it in the TCC Flickr photo pool. There’s prizes, too.
- The Yankee Canuck is going to be covering the Canucks game in Washington on Monday, with a press pass for Canucks.com. I was explaining to him how it’s totally acceptable to cheer from the press box and throw popcorn at AO’s head whenever the opportunity presents itself. (So if you have any more good journalistic advice like mine, please be sure to let him know…)