Canucks and Beyond

Ben Eager Meets the Twins

Update Thursday May 19th: The UNEDITED video. Scroll to the bottom of post.
____________________________________

A 7-3 win and Game 2 was practically a fiesta of great moments for a Canucks fan.  Aside from the final score and some stellar play by the Canucks to lock this one down, there was also Ben “I like to pretend I’m on meth” Eager’s performance throughout the latter half of the game, to enjoy. Almost enough to make a girl giddy.

Speaking of Eager, I wrote some nonsense piece a couple years ago titled “Ben Eager and Other Boobs”, which wasn’t really racy, just me messing around.  But apparently, hockey love and life does come full circle, because Ben Eager did finally meet some… well, you know…

Video below. Definitely NSFW.

[Video Yanked by Youtube. Twice.]

Most of why I love hockey is because I simply love hockey. But I’ll admit, PART of why I love hockey is because hockey people are all nuts.

From Ben Eager to the Twins—both sets—a great night for a Canucks fan who has a long memory of past horrors.

It feels a bit like redemption. smile

Update: Original video yanked from Youtube. Replaced it with another, crappier one (God, why is Youtube so darn uptight about boobs on video? Sheesh.)

I imagine this video will be yanked soon, too. Sigh. (And yet I can still watch life-like corpse dissections on any version of CSI, 50 times a week. The world is a very stupid place sometimes…)

Anyway, if you really need to see this, there’s a photo here.  But it’s not nearly as fun without seeing Ben Eager sitting there looking all “FML.”

Update Thursday— This video from The Score is edited so you won’t be too traumatized by the girl parts.

Update Thursday May 19, 7:29pm PT:

Finally, the UNEDITED version of Ben Eager and his boob encounter. This should satisfy your interest in boobs, while it also satisfies my interest in not tolerating censorship of silly stuff like this.  Enjoy.

(And, it should go without saying, NSFW!)

Note: When you hit play, be patient as it takes a few moments (or even minutes) to load before it plays, for some people. Sorry.

Filed in: dumb stuff, playoff hockey, vancouver canucks, | Canucks and Beyond | Permalink

Comments

Congrats to your ‘Nucks. They’re certainly looking the part of a champion at this point. I also have no problem with a good beat-down of the Sharks. In fact, I bloody love it. Ben Eager is classy…really….and a really useful hockey player, too. Keep Thornton far away from the Cup (although I don’t know if he needs any help).

Posted by godblender on 05/19/11 at 02:02 AM ET

Alanah McGinley's avatar

Indeed.

Thanks for the congrats.  I’ll admit, it’s nice to be on the WINNING side of disaster for once. That hasn’t happened too often to my team in my lifetime.  smile

Posted by Alanah McGinley from British Columbia on 05/19/11 at 02:28 AM ET

Gary A$$ SUCK !!'s avatar

.............sweet georgia brown…....

Posted by Gary A$$ SUCK !! from Fort Myers, Florida on 05/19/11 at 04:44 AM ET

CANUCKS ARE IN TROUBLE.  We got y’all right where we want you… Don’t lose hope, Sharks’ fans… they’ll come back and win this in 7… k prob not, but AT LEAST THIS DUDE THINKS SO:

but really, is it over? i feel like i go through this every freakn year

Posted by Mikewillblitz on 05/19/11 at 04:52 AM ET

MarkK's avatar

Hahaha classic! The Canucks really handed it to the Sharts last night.

You know you can watch REAL corpse dissections, too. (don’t click unless you want to watch a corpse dissection….)

Posted by MarkK from Maryland on 05/19/11 at 11:02 AM ET

Alanah McGinley's avatar

CANUCKS ARE IN TROUBLE.  We got y’all right where we want you…

Love that. smile

And people, please, no corpse links for me. I’m very delicate! :D

Posted by Alanah McGinley from British Columbia on 05/19/11 at 04:54 PM ET

Alanah McGinley's avatar

Updated the video with the unedited version. Now everyone can be happy.

Except maybe the Green Men…

Posted by Alanah McGinley from British Columbia on 05/19/11 at 11:38 PM ET

GZ Expat's avatar

So, the question remains…does Healy prefer the Green Men or the sparkly twin juggernaut(s)?

Posted by GZ Expat on 05/20/11 at 12:01 AM ET

Alanah McGinley's avatar

I think we can be assured that “sparkly twin juggernauts” are far less distressing to poor Healy.

Posted by Alanah McGinley from British Columbia on 05/20/11 at 12:55 AM ET

GZ Expat's avatar

Sounds as though Burrows has endorsed the new ‘twins’

Alex Burrows was playing hockey, too, but he did see something.

“I was on the bench so I kind of saw it from the side,” he explained. “I wasn’t sure if she really did it or not. I saw the fans reacting, so good for her. Hopefully she’ll be back and the Green Men will be out.”

Posted by GZ Expat on 05/20/11 at 12:12 PM ET

Commenting is not available in this channel entry.

About Canucks and Beyond

Alanah McGinley has been blogging hockey since 2003 (with a notable gap in time through 2010, kicking it with new baby Lucy while living knee-deep in chaos while reading "parenting for complete idiots" during every spare minute) sharing opinions, rants and not-so-deep thoughts with anyone who will listen.

In addition to writing Canucks & Beyond and helping manage Kukla's Korner, Alanah was one of the founders and co-hosts of The Crazy Canucks Podcast. She has contributed pieces to FoxSports.com and the New York Times Slapshot blog, as well as other stray destinations in cyberspace.

So that's me. Who the hell are you? smile

Email: am@kuklaskorner.com