Abel to Yzerman

Anybody Feel Like Not Getting Their Ass Kicked By The Sharks Anymore? Just Wondering.

In March of 1997 it was widely accepted that Denver simply had more talent than the Detroit Red Wings.  Not only that, it was an absolute fact that the Dive had a cozy little corner spot staked out inside the Detroit organ-I-zational head.  If my memory serves, and we all know it could be flawed or even skewed, Denver had defeated the Wings 3 previous regular season games that year.  And we all know what had happened the previous May.

But an interesting little episode occurred on the 26th.  Renowned bitch Peter Forsberg went after Igor Larionov and then Darren McCarty beat the bejesus out of Claude Lemieux.  Patrick Roy took a run and got blasted.  Joy followed then Mac sealed it in OT.

And that set the stage for a Dynasty.  Who knows what would have happened had the Wings not beat the living shit out of a team many viewed as our daddy.  An argument could be made that if the Wings hadn’t made a statement that night, the Cup wouldn’t have come home to Detroit a few months later.  And, Cupless, who knows how long Scott Bowman would have stayed, how long that team would have remained intact, even how much longer Steve Yzerman would have been a Red Wing.

Almost fifteen years later there’s a new Daddy in town and it’s San Jose.  Admit it or don’t, but the Wings firmly hold on to the title of Shark Bitch.  They own us.  Two straight playoff kicks to the nut sack, each especially painful in their own way.  Four consecutive regular season losses.  And now, not so suddenly, San Jose has this disgustingly confident tone about them when discussing the greatest franchise in professional sports history.

SF Chronicle

“It’s nice,” said forward Patrick Marleau, who has been a Shark for 14 seasons and remembers the years of struggles against Detroit.

“Nice”? See..I’m not digging that.  When Marleau speaks of an advantage over Detroit, I want him gushing. I want it to be this glorious, lottery-winning, unbelievable miracle of a surprised tone.  Something like, “Every day I wake up and thank Jesus that he’s let us play on a level required to beat Detroit.  I know it won’t last, but holy mother of fuch it’s just this feeling…so beautiful…I’m sorry. I can’t. Thank you for letting me talk about it because…I can’t.”

Not, “It’s Nice.”  That sounds pompous and arrogant.  Wrong bitch. Wrong.  One group of people in this relationship has the right to be pompous and that’s me and my friends and the team we love. Not you, not your fans, not your family.

A few of the Shark execs were asked by a good little Digger in San Jose about whether they’d like to see the Wings move East, a move promised them by the Dwarf Commissioner years ago.  You know what they should have said? I’ll tell you in a minute.  Here’s what they did say.

Pollak

“If you’re asking me as an individual, I would love to see them stay out here,” said Todd McLellan, who spent three seasons with Detroit before coming to San Jose in 2008. “I don’t want to see them in the other. It’s a great draw, it’s a measuring tool for us. It’s an Original Six team with Hall of Fame players on it.

“If I’m a fan and I get to pick one night I’m here, that may be the one night I come to the game,” McLellan said. “There are other teams that have those tools as well, but I’d love to see them stay here.”

Vomit.

“I think we have a really healthy rivalry and respect with that organization,” Wilson said this morning, “and I think it’s great for both our team and our fans to continue this.”

Mother. Fu…that’s not even close to what I deserve to see from those two.  Not. Even. Close.  What we need is something like this.

“Look, I know what the standard line should be here. I get it,” said Wilson, looking over his shoulder like a scared little bitch. “I’m supposed to tell you that keeping Detroit in the West is good for our fans, good for hockey, great for us as a team to get better.  But…between you and me Dave?  Get them the fuch out and do it fast.  Move them East and then I want an exemption that says I don’t even have to play them twice a year.  My ass can’t take it.”

And Todd? This is what I want out of you, toad.  “Can I go back?  Is Kocur still the video coordinator? I’ll take that job. I don’t care.”

That’s the kind of fear, the kind of unhealthy sick respect our Wings need to garner from that team.  Not…“It’s a great draw.”

But…man.  It’s got to be re-earned, because there is no respect there. None. And there shouldn’t be.  All that happy horseshit is a layer. It’s auto-cliche crap.  The Sharks own this team and they know it.  There is no greater certainty in that organization than that.

So what now?  Well, tonite is now.  It has to be the beginning of “Now.”  IF the Wings have it in them, an ornery, absolutely starving, nasty, ferocious team wades into that piss tank tonite and lays the wood for sixty minutes.  Clubber Lang glowering, standing over Balboa, telling him to stay down because he’s a paper champion.

If they lay down tonite, like they did against the dipshit Blues?  If they lay down tonite, all the questions we’ve hinted at about heart and leadership and give-a-fuch are all valid.  Every one of them.

You have to think they’re looking at this game like the Wings viewed that game in March of 1997.  At some point tough men stand up for themselves and right the world again.  If they don’t, they may as well just give that extra cap money to the charity of their choice and hit the frigging links.  Because you know San Jose’s coming down the playoff pike again.  Baby Jesus decreed it.  Winning games like tonite are the first step toward rectifying the sickness of the last two Springs.

Filed in: | Abel to Yzerman | Permalink

Comments

1 2 >       Next »

Chet's avatar

two words: “cap system.”

Posted by Chet from twitter: thegansen on 11/17/11 at 04:48 PM ET

Rumbear's avatar

Win or lose, I am confident the Wings will be have “poise”.  So we have that going for us…..oh and that goalie guy, the Non Star one.

Posted by Rumbear from Top O the Hasek, doing the prospect shuffle.... on 11/17/11 at 04:54 PM ET

stonehands-78's avatar

From the GDT:

This:

“How many thought it was an absolute disgrace that no Wing stepped-up after Kronwall suffered that ridiculously cheap shot (and isn’t that a glaring condemnation, repeated ad nauseum these past several years).”

1,900 times This.

L.G.R.W.

Posted by stonehands-78 from the beginning ... a WingsFan, on 11/17/11 at 04:56 PM ET

DetCapC19's avatar

Wow.  What a post.  Not gonna lie, I have a half chubb right now.

Posted by DetCapC19 from Vancouver, BC on 11/17/11 at 05:01 PM ET

bezukov's avatar

I fully expect to watch these guys mail it in.  I already think the heart and leadership questions have been answered.  This team minds getting embarrassed just a little less than it minds a night of hard work.  The team in 96-97 had leaders and people who couldn’t stand losing because it was hateful to them.  This team?: Losing is just another day at the office.

Posted by bezukov from the kids are alright. on 11/17/11 at 05:02 PM ET

All due respect ... I’m a fan, but this current Red Wing’s team isn’t scaring anyone. And it’s getting worse. It use to be “Oh shit, the Wings are coming to town. We’re gonna get killed”! Now it’s “let’s run one of ‘em because there’s not a guy on that team that’s gonna step up and defend his teammates. Plus, they have a shitty PP so it won’t matter”

I’m afraid we’re seeing the decline of the Detroit Red Wings.

Posted by Burt from Detroit on 11/17/11 at 05:04 PM ET

Epic post!

Even without a hit like the “Lemieux on Drapper” one, I NEED to believe this team is as angry at the sharks as we fans are

If anyone in that dress room respect the Winged Wheel as much as we like to think they do, I agree, a game with at least the same intensity of the “bloodbath” needs to happen tonight

Posted by Zqto from Brazil on 11/17/11 at 05:07 PM ET

Posted by bezukov

This makes me sick

Partially because its disgusting

Partially because its true

Posted by Zqto from Brazil on 11/17/11 at 05:10 PM ET

I love Nik as much as the next guy but it almost seems like a farewell tour is going on. It’s almost like everyone respects him TOO MUCH. I know it’s not in his nature but someone needs to rip a bench out of the floor in the dressing room and let them know how embarrassing this has become.

Posted by Burt from Detroit on 11/17/11 at 05:18 PM ET

Nate A's avatar

Last game against SJ the wings played well, but in the middle of their confused slide. Last game looked like that confused slide again. Howbout this time we play well, get the win and prevent the slide?

Yeah, I’m gonna stay up for it. Don’t make me regret it.

Posted by Nate A from Detroit-ish on 11/17/11 at 05:26 PM ET

Chet's avatar

i don’t care about the rough stuff like kronwall on the receiving end of a cheap shot, etc. you guys must all be forgetting that brad stuart’s gloves were on the ice after that scrum ended (no penalty) and they threw stewart out of the game, so how could someone go after him?

that kind of stuff’s going to happen and i still don’t feel like we need an enforcer. the NHL’s moving past that due in large part to detroit’s model. if that model is one in which our power play does the talking instead of our fists, however, 14% or whatever (and 0-for-15 minutes or whatever it was in st.l) is not going to cut it.

i genuinely do think the “stars” we have signed long term look especially disinterested in hard work this season. franzen scores when he wants to, gifted st. louis that goal the other night, and is still taking shit penalties. pav and z just look ineffective—i wonder if this is age, work ethic, injury, or what, but they aren’t what they were 2-3 years ago. it used to be if they were on the ice together, the opposing team expected to get worked. now they’re kept to the outside, there are always 2-3 guys on pav, and nobody’s working hard enough to get to the hard areas and get open. of course lidstrom’s playing well, but he’s the exception, not the rule.

imagine if howard was merely adequate instead of great so far this year. we’d be 3-4 games out of the playoffs right now. where’s this team’s pride?

Posted by Chet from twitter: thegansen on 11/17/11 at 05:27 PM ET

yzer19man's avatar

If only the team could read your manifesto, Master Chief…they need to read this…If they only got half as fired up as I am right now after reading the above, they would be a force to be reckoned with.
In my humble opinion, the flying circus needs to be tried one more time…Put Z, Dats, and Homer back together and see if they click…Maybe Homer can light a fire under Z and Pavel’s respective asses…
And there better be a few fights tonight…I’m looking at Big E, Abby, and Cleary to start something…Danny Boy needs to have a fight to get back into the grove…Would love to see him take on Jumbo Joe or Clowe and kick their ass
LETS GO WINGS…Tonight or bust

Posted by yzer19man from Chicago, IL on 11/17/11 at 05:40 PM ET

RWBill's avatar

The Wings are convinced if they stay the course things will go their way.  After all, there was little or no difference between their approach during The Skid and four straight wins.  All of a sudden Nick’s shots from the blue line had eyes, and some tied that to Bertuzzi having the flu.

I tend to agree with many lately that if, a big if, the Wings still have an edge in talent that it is smaller than ever, if not in fact, as some say, the Wings top 6 forwards cannot match several other teams.

This means, more than ever, that winning will depend on support, system, and work ethic. I really think many are missing the mark with inferences that the Wings don’t care, aren’t working, and lack character.  The other team is trying to win, too, and with NHL mandated mediocrity few teams will consistently distance themselves from the pack.  Chicago will do it one year, fall back the next when Vancouver will step out in front, who will fall back to the pack the next. Boston wins the Cup then wins one in ten. That’s because they stopped trying or suddenly lost character? Get used to being in the pack, it is by design.

Posted by RWBill from the open bar on The Hasek. on 11/17/11 at 05:49 PM ET

RWBill's avatar

LETS GO WINGS…Tonight or bust
Posted by yzer19man from Chicago, IL on 11/17/11 at 02:40 PM ET

If Bert or Commie22 were in the line up there’d be a lot higher probability of that.

Posted by RWBill from the open bar on The Hasek. on 11/17/11 at 05:52 PM ET

More painful than watching the Sharks make the Wings their bitches is seeing it person and having to listen to the moronic Sharks fans gloat. It’s like watching your favorite drunk uncle puke on himself in front of the short bus and having all of the slow kids point and laugh. Just sad.

We’ll be at tonight’s game hoping that Z and Pavel wake the fuch up and start playing hockey again. On a side note, I met Bert yesterday and he didn’t kill me. He was covered in puppy blood, however, looking like this:

Posted by Seaner from San Jose on 11/17/11 at 05:53 PM ET

Posted by RWBill from above a steaming pile of vomit. on 11/17/11 at 02:49 PM ET

Well said, RWBill.

Posted by Seaner from San Jose on 11/17/11 at 05:55 PM ET

Chet's avatar

holmstrom’s just not useful with these two anymore. while they cycle endlessly and he stands around the front of the net, other teams know they don’t have to cover him because he’s never going to be shooting or even carrying the puck, then jump all over pav and z. they need a mobile, good-skating guy like helm with them. he’d be good for 25-30 a year if they played together.

Posted by Chet from twitter: thegansen on 11/17/11 at 06:14 PM ET

J.J. from Kansas's avatar

Remember when inferior teams would realize that they were inferior and just start trying to pick fights with the Wings to get them off their game?

Yeah, if you want to see the Sharks out-Wing the Wings again, wait until Justin Abdelkader drops the gloves and they drop one in our net during the power play.

When they start pulling that shit, the dynasty truly is done.

Posted by J.J. from Kansas on 11/17/11 at 06:14 PM ET

Chris in A^2's avatar

The Sharks are a fuching terrible excuse for a hockey team (see WCF from the past two years, first round of 2009).  The wings need to get back to good special teams,  and good possession or it’ll be another 1 goal loss to the bay area frauds.

Posted by Chris in A^2 from Nyquist Puck Control on 11/17/11 at 06:17 PM ET

Guilherme's avatar

a) Stuart and Zetterberg (I think) jumped the guy, referees stopped them;

b) Wings-Denver played three games between Claude’s cheapshot and March 26th.

Posted by Guilherme from Brazsil on 11/17/11 at 06:20 PM ET

Chet's avatar

nobody can consistently bring 100% to their job day in and day out. these guys—especially those with longer, guaranteed contracts—are just like any worker in that respect. also, within a team, the mentality can either be that everyone steps up to win collectively, or that only a few guys do that, a few are passengers, and a few (52 comes to mind) just plain old suck. can you honestly say that right now, this team has no passengers? i don’t buy that.

Posted by Chet from twitter: thegansen on 11/17/11 at 06:21 PM ET

MsRedWinger's avatar

LET’S GO RED WINGS !!!!!

Posted by MsRedWinger from Flori-duh on 11/17/11 at 07:07 PM ET

Given what the last LB against the B’Lose sounded and read like as well as those who’ve witnessed that travesty, the Barfs could possibly play one man down the whole game against the Wings and still pull out a win.

It’s ridiculous seeing this shitty bi-polar disorder with the Wings.  And it has happened waaay too often since ‘09.

Go Wings.

Posted by SYF from the team that re-signed KFQ and DFC by KFH on 11/17/11 at 07:30 PM ET

Guilherme's avatar

Babblecock put numbers on his fedora and drew the lines for tonite. Behold:

Franzén-Datsyuk-Abdelkader
Filppula-Zetterberg-Cleary
Hudler-Helm-Brunnstrom (???)
Miller-Emmerton-Holmstrom

Lidstrom-Ericsson
Kronwall-Smith
Kindl-Stuart

Posted by Guilherme from Brazsil on 11/17/11 at 07:38 PM ET

Guilherme's avatar

Shit, I hate California trips. 1:30AM start time, probably won’t make it to the game.

Posted by Guilherme from Brazsil on 11/17/11 at 07:46 PM ET

You’re dreaming. ‘The Sharks own us, but we should beat them up.”

Have you forgotten that the #1 reason they do absolutely own us is because THEY beat US up every time we play? We have an undersized, soft, european style team. Finesse, creativity, fancy pansy over size and muscle, for better or worse. They are ALL muscle. They are the biggest team in the NHL if Im not mistaken. Who is going to beat them up? Abdelkader? Bertuzzi? Those are like the only marginally big and gritty players on our team.

I dont like their odds vs basically the whole San Jose team. Doug Murray could take them both 1 vs 2, and thats not even mentioning all the other giants they have. They dominate us in every facet. There is no way out of it. There is nothing our guys can do. Theyre just beat, period. Our team has gotten thinner and older, Ken Holland never does anything, where their GM adds an all-star every offseason. Eventually those all-stars were going to add up and they would be better, and now they are. There is nothing to do now besides hope for A COUPLE major trades, hope Ken Holland starts drafting good players again. Its been a long time since Datsyuk and Zetterberg were drafted. Its time to draft some new talent. Its even been a long time since Franzen. Holland has hardly drafted a top 6 forward or top 4 dman since then. Nothing. Hes added nothing through free agency, made no trades, and drafted no top players.

No wonder they own us!

So while I appreciate the zeal, forget it man. This team is done. Their best bet for the near future is to get moved East, but honestly if no one else owns the Wings, the Penguins will. They are even better than the Sharks. And Boston will beat up the Wings even worse than the Sharks physically.

It sucks but its the truth. Its over for now. The Sharks and other teams have been getting better every season, adding new quality players, getting deeper, even adjusting their systems and evolving the way they play. The Wings have been about as stagnant as you can be. Theyve added nothing, changed nothing. All thats happened is important players like Samuelsson and Hossa (and others) have left, Zetterberg has lost his goal-scoring touch, Franzen and Kronwall have gotten injured and are just now getting back to where they were (if even now), and Rafalski retired.

Look at it this way.

Since winning the Cup,

Detroit has lost: Samuelsson, Hossa, Rafalski, others I’m forgetting.
San Jose has added: Dan Boyle, Brent Burns, Martin Havlat, Logan Couture

Thats about as clear as it gets. Detroit lost a top-pairing defenseman in Rafalski, San Jose added two. Thats a net gain of plus THREE top-pairing defenseman for San Jose. Thats more than any team in the whole NHL has, period, let alone what any of them have added over a couple seasons. The fact San Jose has created that net gain over Detroit in such a short time speaks to what a good job Doug Wilson has done, and what a terrible job Ken Holland has done in contrast.

And that’s just the damn defense!

Detroit also lost a top line forward, and a second line forward, where San Jose added one of each.

That’s a net gain of plus FOUR top-six forwards for the Sharks.

Since winning the Cup, the Sharks have improved over the Red Wings by three top-pairing defenseman, and four top-six forwards. It’s insane. If anything the fact that the Wings can even hang with the Sharks after that speaks to how much better they were the year they won the Cup.

Three top-pairing defenseman, four top-six forwards, I mean thats the core of a whole team minus a goaltender. To think the Sharks added that net gain on top of Joe Thornton, Patrick Marleau, Joe Pavelski, Ryane Clowe…. It just tells me more of what I already know, Doug Wilson has been trying every trick in the book to improve his team the last couple seasons, from making huge trades to offer-sheeting Chicago’s defenseman to steal their goaltender, and in Detroit Ken Holland has been absolutely asleep.

You snooze, you lose. This is on Ken Holland, and when you fail in your job for years on end, unfortunately it cant be fixed in one night. Holland’s failings have created a hole years in the making, and it will take a lot of magic on his part to rectify. Unfortunately you cant do magic when you’re asleep.

Posted by Brokenwings on 11/17/11 at 08:09 PM ET

Its gonna start 1:30 here?

Crap, Im gonna sleep now and wake up for the game..  Hahahaha

Posted by Zqto from Brazil on 11/17/11 at 08:10 PM ET

That was supposed to go @Guilherme

Posted by Zqto from Brazil on 11/17/11 at 08:11 PM ET

J.J. from Kansas's avatar

I thought we got rid of Buttercrunch?

Or whatever he called himself on TMR…

Posted by J.J. from Kansas on 11/17/11 at 08:12 PM ET

IwoCPO's avatar

Holland’s failings

I wish you’d thrown that phrase out there at the beginning so I could have just stopped reading then.  You wrote a lot of words.

Posted by IwoCPO from Sunny San Diego, bitches on 11/17/11 at 08:17 PM ET

We have an undersized, soft, european style team.

I quit reading after that.

Posted by SYF from the team that re-signed KFQ and DFC by KFH on 11/17/11 at 08:24 PM ET

Unfortunately you cant do magic when you’re asleep.

True, but if you’re real careful, you can do magic when others are asleep.

Posted by dumbasrocks on 11/17/11 at 08:24 PM ET

LwoCPO.

You admitted in your blog that San Jose owns Detroit now. A lot of Det fans still cant admit that because they love the team so much and its hard. Because you were able to admit that, I thought you were objective.

So whats this now about Holland not having failings? You said it yourself, San Jose has overtaken Detroit, and they now own Detroit. Guess what, that’s a failing. I’m not saying Holland’s career overall is a failure, that would be ridiculous, or that he was failing a decade ago. But the last three-four seasons he has absolutely been terrible, there is no denying that. Its even provable, I wrote it right up there. San Jose has gained a net of three top-pairing defenseman and four top-six forwards on the Wings since the Cup run (technically three and three since the Cup run, Hossa, the fourth, wasnt until the Finals* Run).

When you let an arch rival outgrow you that badly, thats a failing. When you dont suitably replace good players youve lost, thats a failing. When you lose to the same team two years in a row, that’s a failing.

You can write off my post just because I said something negative about the godly, untouchable Ken Holland, but you know Im write. Ken Holland is a great man and overall has been a great GM, but the last three years or so he hasnt. Its undeniable. Cry at me for being the one to say it if you like, but we all know its true.

Ill talk to you all later.

Posted by Brokenwings on 11/17/11 at 08:25 PM ET

we all know its true

I thought it was write?

Posted by dumbasrocks on 11/17/11 at 08:27 PM ET

Chet's avatar

det. rarely gets blue chip draft picks. there are only so many suckers willing to lose in a trade. free agency isn’t what it used to be and we didn’t have much cap space until this year. it’ll be interesting to see what happens at the deadline and going forward next summer. there’s sure to be plenty of turnover. at that time i think we can assess holland a bit better…

Posted by Chet from twitter: thegansen on 11/17/11 at 08:28 PM ET

IwoCPO's avatar

I thought you were objective.

That’s silly.

And yes, see you tonite.  The question is, as always, will we see you tomorrow.  Chances are, if the Wings win, absolutely not.  Write?

Posted by IwoCPO from Sunny San Diego, bitches on 11/17/11 at 08:32 PM ET

MOWingsfan19's avatar

Write?

Wright.

Posted by MOWingsfan19 from I really like our team on 11/17/11 at 08:35 PM ET

Nice bit of respect from Wings fans, even if it comes in the form of glaring dissent. I’ll take it though.

I can tell you no Sharks fan ever goes into a Wings game with a guaranteed win in mind. I know that pumping your ego at this point only hurts others and myself, but there is no point in denying that your article has validity. Your fearsome factor has been eroded, and while I hope you don’t gain it back in the form of beating the Sharks, I do miss Detroit looming over the entire league as a force to be reckoned with.

Get your shit together, and we’ll see you in the playoffs.

Posted by MarleauMG!!! from SJ on 11/17/11 at 08:35 PM ET

Guilherme's avatar

He spells his name is “write”.

Posted by Guilherme from Brazsil on 11/17/11 at 08:38 PM ET

One last clarification, I followed up small, soft, european style team with for better or worse because there are pros and cons to it. And for those who are likely about to cry because I called our beloved team soft, I dont mean mentally. I mean physically. If you read Todd Mclellan’s interview, really any of the Sharks players, they are all on the same page when they play the Wings. “Detroit has great defenseman, they move the puck really well, but if you chip it in behind them and use our big bodies to forecheck, they WILL cough it up.”

And they do, a lot.

So the final clarification, to avoid any confusion.

By small, I meant they are small. Almost all their best players, Datsyuk, Zetterberg, Lidstrom, Kronwall, are about average size at best, and only Kronwall is physical. Franzen has the size but hes been injury prone so probably for good reason doesnt bang the body much. Filppula, Cleary, Hudler, the other main forwards, also average or undersized, if not in height then in braun.

This is without a doubt a smaller team, and not a physical one when you compare them to the Sharks.

By european, I meant 1. they have lots of europeans, and 2. what that usually means, and its true for the Red Wings, is they are made up more of brilliant passers and finesse players with great hockey sense than big, forechecking forwards like the Sharks. This has its pros and cons, which is why I said for better or worse.

By soft, I meant they get pushed around by bigger, grittier teams like the Sharks. Certainly they arent mentally soft, the way they battled back last postseason despite being outmatched and exhausted was amazing, but physically, no matter how strong they are mentally, their bodies are often overmatched. The Sharks seem to win 80% of the board battles every time these teams play.

There you go. All cleared up. I apologize SVF that you stopped reading because of how I worded it. I feel bad when people miss out on what I write because the people who do read often find it interesting. For instance I doubt anyone here has actually analyzed WHY the Sharks all of a sudden own the Red Wings like I just did in the previous paragraph. But I understand, some fans, if you write anything negative about the team without really sugar coating it, they cant read on. Im sorry I didnt sugar coat, I just dont have time. Im trying to get the information out there to the people who can handle it and add to the discussion, and if Im going to get all the info out there I cant spend time adding words to sugar coat everything.

But Im sorry you werent able to read.

Now I really must go. Sorry J.J and the author here, I didnt mean to upset you guys. I actually thought “author” (sorry I dont remember your name and Im on the preview page so i cant see the comments) that you could handle this because your article said the same things, and it was a very good article. Anyway, have a good one guys. No hard feelings if you disagree. Just voicing my opinion. People who take the posts as a whole instead of misinterpreting “Holland’s failings” or “soft” or worse yet getting upset over the truth just because it isnt sugar coated will probably be the ones who appreciate my opinions the most.

Posted by Brokenwings on 11/17/11 at 08:38 PM ET