Your Stanley Cup Playoff Officials

via NHL Officials,

The NHL has announced the Officials selected for the Stanley Cup Playoffs 2011-12:

REFEREES

Paul Devorski, Eric Furlatt, Marc Joannette, Tom Kowal, Steve Kozari, Mike Leggo, Chris Lee, Wes McCauley, Brad Meier, Dan O’Halloran, Dan O’Rourke, Tim Peel, Brian Pochmara, Kevin Pollock, Chris Rooney, Kelly Sutherland, Francois St-Laurent, Stephen Walkom, Ian Walsh and Brad Watson.

LINESMEN

Derek Amell, Steve Barton, Dave Brisebois, Lonnie Cameron, Scott Cherrey, Greg Devorski, Scott Driscoll, Shane Heyer, Brad Kovachik, Brad Lazarowich, Steve Miller, Jean Morin, Brian Murphy, Jonny Murray, Derek Nansen, Tim Nowak, Pierre Racicot, Tony Sericolo, Jay Sharrers and Mark Wheler.

Filed in: NHL Talk, NHL Officiating, | KK Hockey | Permalink

Comments

tuxedoTshirt's avatar

Whoa.  Is that former-goalie red light Racicot?

Posted by tuxedoTshirt from the Home of the 1937 World Champions on 04/10/12 at 05:54 PM ET

bezukov's avatar

Brad Watson.

I was doing ok until we were dealt Brad Watson on the river.  Fuch that guy, I hope he’s out of work early in the playoffs.  At least we won’t have to deal with Stefan “Improbability Drive” Auger.

Posted by bezukov from the kids are alright. on 04/10/12 at 06:03 PM ET

Chris in Hockey Hell's avatar

Whoa.  Is that former-goalie red light Racicot?

No. I think that was ANDRE Racicot.

Posted by Chris in Hockey Hell from Ann Arbor, MI but LIVING in Columbia, TN on 04/10/12 at 06:43 PM ET

Dan O’Halloran

This is the guy that scares the shit out of me every time I see him in a Wings game

On a totally unrelated note, I googled imagens for “Dan O’Halloran” and this showed up…  Freaking hilarious

Not sure how I can post this as an image, but whatever

Posted by Zqto from Brazil on 04/10/12 at 06:56 PM ET

Just the link showed up as an image, awesomeness!!

=D

Posted by Zqto from Brazil on 04/10/12 at 06:57 PM ET

Oh boy, Dan O’Halloran…

The NHL reminds me of a line from a British trade union satire of the 1950s: “We do not and cannot accept the principle that incompetence justifies dismissal. That is victimisation.”

Posted by fcjbencard on 04/11/12 at 01:20 AM ET