Kukla's Korner Hockey
by Paul on 04/08/10 at 02:38 PM ET
#2 New Jersey Devils would clinch the Atlantic Division…
* if they defeat the Florida Panthers AND the Pittsburgh Penguins lose in regulation to the New
#4 Pittsburgh Penguins would clinch home-ice advantage in the first round of the playoffs…
* if they get at least one point against New York Islanders
* if the Ottawa Senators lose (in regulation or overtime/shootout) to Tampa Bay
#6 Montreal Canadiens would clinch a playoff berth…
* if they get at least one point against the Carolina Hurricanes
WHO CAN FINISH WHERE?
1. Washington (locked)
2. New Jersey, Buffalo or Pittsburgh
3. New Jersey, Buffalo or Pittsburgh
4. New Jersey, Pittsburgh or Ottawa
5. Pittsburgh or Ottawa
6. Montreal, Philadelphia, Boston or NY Rangers
7. Montreal, Philadelphia, Boston or NY Rangers
8. Montreal, Philadelphia, Boston or NY Rangers
1. San Jose or Chicago
2. San Jose or Chicago
3. Vancouver (locked)
4. Phoenix (locked)
5. Nashville, Los Angeles, or Detroit
6. Nashville, Los Angeles, Detroit or Colorado
7. Nashville, Los Angeles, Detroit or Colorado
8. Los Angeles, Detroit or Colorado
thanks to NHL PR for the information
Be the first to comment.
Add a Comment
Please limit embedded image or media size to 575 pixels wide.
Most Recent Blog Posts
About Kukla's Korner Hockey
Paul Kukla founded Kukla’s Korner in 2005 and the site has since become the must-read site on the ‘net for all the latest happenings around the NHL.
From breaking news to in-depth stories around the league, KK Hockey is updated with fresh stories all day long and will bring you the latest news as quickly as possible.
Email Paul anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org