Who Said It?

“People ask me if I regret not getting just one (NHL) game and I say no. Then I would have wanted two, then I would have wished I had played four. I was not good enough.

“What I achieved as a player was monumental. My 10th year of organized hockey I was playing in the American Hockey League and I defy anyone to match that.”

Who is it?

Filed in: NHL Talk, | KK Hockey | Permalink

Comments

Chris in Hockey Hell's avatar

Don Cherry?

Posted by Chris in Hockey Hell from Ann Arbor, MI but LIVING in Columbia, TN on 10/31/20 at 03:14 PM ET

Paul's avatar

That would have been my first guess to Chris.., but wrong.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 10/31/20 at 03:15 PM ET

Chris in Hockey Hell's avatar

Well, crap.

Posted by Chris in Hockey Hell from Ann Arbor, MI but LIVING in Columbia, TN on 10/31/20 at 03:20 PM ET

IwoCPO's avatar

Ken Holland? Did he even play in the AHL, and for that long? I doubt it.

Posted by IwoCPO from Sunny San Diego, bitches on 11/02/20 at 11:24 AM ET

Paul's avatar

Sorry Chief, wrong, Holland did play in the NHL, I believe 1 or 2 games.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 11/02/20 at 11:25 AM ET