Kukla's Korner Hockey
by Paul on 02/01/13 at 06:34 PM ET
- Earlier today the Boston Bruins announced Shawn Thornton will miss 7-10 days due to a concussion suffered last night. How do they know that, is it a 'minor' concussion, maybe a 'small' concussion?
- Reading different websites the last few days, many Blues fans feel it is their time. Well my suggestion to them is to ask the Sharks, Canucks and last year's Predators fans how they feel about their time?
- New York Rangers coach John Tortorella has remained pretty calm so far, but I think one more loss may set him off. Aren't most of us waiting for something like that to happen?
- Is Ovechkin still skating in circles today?
- I've received so much Super Bowl promotional material that I just delete it before even reading it. Marketeers, KK is a hockey website, nothing to do with football and for the last time, I don't want to interview Kate Upton, whoever she is! (just kidding)
Add a Comment
Please limit embedded image or media size to 575 pixels wide.
Most Recent Blog Posts
About Kukla's Korner Hockey
Paul Kukla founded Kukla’s Korner in 2005 and the site has since become the must-read site on the ‘net for all the latest happenings around the NHL.
From breaking news to in-depth stories around the league, KK Hockey is updated with fresh stories all day long and will bring you the latest news as quickly as possible.
Email Paul anytime at email@example.com