What Time Is It?

It has been a long 60 hour stretch for me.

I wish I could say I am heading for the lake for the summer, but that is impossible for me.

I just need to re-charge a bit tonight and will be back in the morning.

If you wish to talk amongst yourselfs in the comment section, feel free to do os.

Until tomorrow and I will leave you with this... Steve Yzerman talked with the guys from NHL Live a bit earlier today to discuss the moves the Lightning made and other topis, listen/watch below...

Filed in: KK Website Business, NHL Teams, | KK Hockey | Permalink

Comments

Please give me Steve Yzerman for our Gm… Please…

Posted by Pasha1277 on 07/02/14 at 07:19 PM ET

SK77's avatar

That screenshot is amazing. “Lightning Strikes” with Yzerman talking about what he did for Tampa, while Detroit’s resigning of Quincey hangs out at the bottom of the screen in the ticker. Genius.

Posted by SK77 on 07/02/14 at 07:20 PM ET

SnLO's avatar

Time to get some rest

Posted by SnLO from beyond the M-1 on 07/02/14 at 07:21 PM ET

Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit's avatar

Sweet dreams, Emperor.

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit on 07/02/14 at 07:34 PM ET

Hey, at least we aren’t Claude Giroux!!!!

Posted by SlimChance on 07/02/14 at 07:42 PM ET

HockeytownOverhaul's avatar

No bit I’ve been in his shoes a time or two… Or three..

Posted by HockeytownOverhaul on 07/02/14 at 09:41 PM ET

Crazy two days, Boss.  Thanks to you, George, and Monica for the updates.

Posted by SYF from The Revenge of Johnny E on 07/02/14 at 10:46 PM ET

awould's avatar

No lake? Sucks for you. Get some rest anyways! I’m heading up north to the mountains of central Arizona for the weekend for some cooler weather and, it looks like, some rain.

Happy 4th to all my fellow Americans!

Go Wings!

Posted by awould on 07/02/14 at 11:17 PM ET

Hippy Dave's avatar

Rest well, guys, and thanks for the awesome coverage.  You keep the Christmas tree watered while we wait for gifts to show up under it, and then cover it with the coating that keeps us from setting said tree on fire.  If there’s a way to say thank you, I would.. oh wait, there is:

George: