Kukla's Korner Hockey
by Paul on 08/03/06 at 09:28 PM ET
must be very bored. He tagged me and now I have to answer five weird things about me.
1. I once raced my slot-car on a national TV show and won a case of candy bars.
2. My father was one of 19 chlidren, yet I am the only male living to carry on the family name.
3. I can name the top 30 goal scorers of all-time, in order!
4. I can blow tiny spit bubbles out of my mouth, yes they float right out.
5. I am blogging about hockey in this heat!!!
I've tagged DC Sports Chick
because I am interested in her answers, A2Y Guy
(sailors have great stories) and Christy
since I know she is around.
Filed in: | KK Hockey | Permalink
Be the first to comment.
Add a Comment
Please limit embedded image or media size to 575 pixels wide.
Add your own avatar by joining Kukla's Korner, or logging in and uploading one in your member control panel.
Captchas bug you? Join KK or log in and you won't have to bother.
Most Recent Blog Posts
About Kukla's Korner Hockey
Paul Kukla founded Kukla’s Korner in 2005 and the site has since become the must-read site on the ‘net for all the latest happenings around the NHL.
From breaking news to in-depth stories around the league, KK Hockey is updated with fresh stories all day long and will bring you the latest news as quickly as possible.
Email Paul anytime at email@example.com