We Have A Winner

The winner of the two tickets to the HHOF is KK member Russian Rocket.

Thanks to everyone who submitted a comment and look for another KK Challenge next week.

Filed in: KK Website Business, KK Challenge, | KK Hockey | Permalink

Comments

J.J. from Kansas's avatar

Congrats to you, Russian Rocket.

Posted by J.J. from Kansas on 05/07/10 at 01:26 PM ET

Russian Rocket's avatar

Thanks J.J.  and of course thanks to you, Paul.

Posted by Russian Rocket on 05/07/10 at 01:33 PM ET

Paul's avatar

RR, I did send you an email asking for your mailing address, just in case you did not receive it or maybe stuck in a spam folder.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 05/07/10 at 01:37 PM ET

redxblack's avatar

Congrats RR! Be sure to get there before the cup changes hands. The actual Hall of Fame area (where the trophies are) has a huge picture of the current Stanley Cup champs in the stairway. You’d want to see that, I’m sure.

(and no, I’m not making any assumptions about the fate of the championship this year- just passing along a tip of something that would be cool to see as a fan)

Posted by redxblack from Akron Ohio on 05/07/10 at 01:38 PM ET

Russian Rocket's avatar

Paul, just realized my information in the profile was old.  I updated with my current E-mail if you could be so kind as to send it again to the new address.  Thanks.

redxblack, That’s something I definitely want to see.  Hopefully the Penguins can pull it out and stay up there a little longer…

Posted by Russian Rocket on 05/07/10 at 01:42 PM ET

Flashtastick56's avatar

I was just wondering about this.

Damn you Russian Rocket.

Posted by Flashtastick56 from Meriden, CT on 05/07/10 at 02:59 PM ET

edillac's avatar

lucky lucky,have a great time RR

Posted by edillac from isolation on 05/07/10 at 04:03 PM ET

RR, I’ve got…$4.54.  I’ll take them off your hands.  Whaddayasay…?

LOL