We Have A New CBA!

Numerous media types at the CBA meetings state tentative agreement has been reached we have a CBA folks.

added 5:19am,

added 6:02am,

added 6:13am,

added 6:16am,

added 6:24am,

Filed in: NHL Talk, NHLPA, | KK Hockey | Permalink

Comments

Cool.

Posted by HockeyinHD on 01/06/13 at 05:24 AM ET

Evilpens's avatar

Thank the Lord !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Evilpens on 01/06/13 at 08:15 AM ET

Jeff  OKWingnut's avatar

But, aside from the diehards, does anyone care?

Posted by Jeff OKWingnut from Quest for 12 on 01/06/13 at 09:27 AM ET

MOWingsfan19's avatar

But, aside from the diehards, does anyone care?

You mean the blurb rolling across the bottom of the screen on EPSN isn’t big news to the world??? LOL

Posted by MOWingsfan19 from I really like our team on 01/06/13 at 09:44 AM ET

CaptainDennisPolonich's avatar

But, aside from the diehards, does anyone care?

Posted by Jeff OKWingnut from Quest for 12 on 01/06/13 at 09:27 AM ET

I’m a diehard and I’m not sure if I even care.

Posted by CaptainDennisPolonich from The Land of Fake Boobs and Real Nuts on 01/06/13 at 10:20 AM ET

Red Winger's avatar

NFL, NBA, and MLB fans care what others think, we don’t.

Posted by Red Winger from Sault Ste Marie on 01/06/13 at 10:21 AM ET

Slumpy's avatar

Beats watching the packers and patriots in playoff football, vomit.

Will the Pizza King slash ticket prices in half?

bettman and his law firm can’t stop the NHLPA from going to play in the winter olympics in Russia. It’ll be a players vote decision.

Length of new CBA scares though since this could mean bettman and his cronies stay in power for 8 to 10 more years shut eye

Posted by Slumpy from Detroit on 01/06/13 at 10:43 AM ET

Vladimir16's avatar

I’m a diehard and I’m not sure if I even care.

Posted by CaptainDennisPolonich from Warm and sunny SoCal on 01/06/13 at 10:20 AM ET

This^^^^^

Posted by Vladimir16 from Grand River Valley on 01/06/13 at 10:47 AM ET

I blame the players!

Posted by Garth on 01/06/13 at 12:35 PM ET

If you’re commenting on this article, you care.

Anyways, nicely done NHL and NHLPA. Something that didn’t need to happen only took 5 months longer to run its course than it should have once it did happen. Hope you’re all proud.

Posted by larry on 01/06/13 at 02:30 PM ET

Hippy Dave's avatar

Love the iPhone graphic, Paul.  I hope the KK readership returns to per-lockout levels quickly, regardless of how fans feel.

So, I wonder how this affects the Wings roster over the next couple seasons…  Any word if there are contract buyout clauses in this puppy?

Posted by Hippy Dave from Portland by way of Detroit on 01/06/13 at 03:25 PM ET