Watch The Mike Modano Press Conference

added 2:03pm, Live feed of press conference now available below…

added 2:25pm, press conference is over and I will try to get an archived feed of it later today.

Hopefully you can watch the Modano press conference below starting at 2:00pm ET.  In the meantime….

from Dan Rosen of NHL.com,

Modano will start camp centering the third line between Cleary and Hudler. Holland said if they don’t develop chemistry, Modano could switch with Filppula and play between Franzen and Bertuzzi. Filppula has played with Hudler and Cleary in the past.

“I see (Modano) maybe playing 14 to 16 minutes a night guy and probably in his prime he played 18 to 22,” Holland said. “There are going to be nights when he’s probably feeling good and he’s dancing, and Babcock is going to get him out there more. There will be other nights when you can tell he just doesn’t have it and somebody else will play more.”

Filed in: NHL Teams, Detroit Red Wings, | KK Hockey | Permalink
  Tags: mike+modano

Comments

mrfluffy's avatar

Oh…nice question McCosky….

Posted by mrfluffy from A wide spot on I-90 in Montana on 08/06/10 at 04:16 PM ET

Jeff  OKWingnut's avatar

Mr. I is damn excited, isn’t he:  “cuppy, cuppy, cuppy, I feel it.  DET fan can hope he is right.

Holland - - we are as deep up front as we have been in quite some time.

Posted by Jeff OKWingnut from Quest for 12 on 08/06/10 at 04:20 PM ET

Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit's avatar

Mr. I is damn excited, isn’t he

A big difference from last season. It’s nice to see a confident Mr.I.

“Good omen” indeed.

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit on 08/06/10 at 04:47 PM ET

rrasco's avatar

I missed the live presser…anyone archived footage yet?

Posted by rrasco from TEXAS on 08/06/10 at 07:09 PM ET

Here we go.

Posted by SYF from the team that re-signed KFQ and DFC by KFH on 08/06/10 at 07:43 PM ET

edillac's avatar

cupy,cupy,cupy, I can feel it.
lol