Watch The NHLPA Press Conference

Sorry, no embed code but click here to watch the live stream.

The conference should start very soon.

update 1:53pm, Conference is over.

update 1:56pm, Watch a reply of the press conference below...

added 2:03pm, Sidney Crosby will address the media soon, watch using the click here link above.

added 2:35pm, Embedded video of Crosby addressing the media, 2nd video below...

Filed in: NHLPA, | KK Hockey | Permalink

Comments

NIVO's avatar

wow, i shouldnt have watched that. I’m even more bummed out. sick

Posted by NIVO from underpants gnome village on 09/13/12 at 01:51 PM ET

NIVO's avatar

Also, I never see this cycle ending. Every end of CBA from here to eternity is gonna end like this. Nothing shows promise even after a new CBA is agreed upon that the cycle will ever be broken.

Doom and Gloom

Posted by NIVO from underpants gnome village on 09/13/12 at 01:55 PM ET

Keyser S.'s avatar

Fehr seems much more likeable than bettman. No doubt that plays heavily in fans perceptions of this lockout.

I’ll never understand how one owner can offer a guy $100 million to play and then turn around and say “no, lets cut that by 17.5 - 24%”. It’s a contract you both agreed to.

And I thought osgood retired.

Posted by Keyser S. on 09/13/12 at 02:31 PM ET

TheFreak's avatar

Owners need the CBA to expire every few years to bail themselves out of the ridiculous contracts they hand out.

Posted by TheFreak on 09/13/12 at 02:42 PM ET

What sucks most about the whole CBA negotiation is that I find myself rooting for Sid the Kid.

Posted by hockey1919 from mid-atlantic on 09/13/12 at 03:26 PM ET

Evilpens's avatar

Have you ever bpayed any attention to Baseball? the Guy is a Jackwagon

Posted by Evilpens on 09/13/12 at 04:20 PM ET

henrymalredo's avatar

It’s embarassing that the NHL is headed towards another lockout and it’s even more embarassing is that NHL has proposed nothing that would really works towards stabilizing struggling franchises.  Heck, Bettman and Daly aren’t even pretending anymore that this is anything more than a shakedown.

Posted by henrymalredo from Lansing on 09/13/12 at 04:58 PM ET

Keyser S.'s avatar

Posted by hockey1919 from mid-atlantic on 09/13/12 at 03:26 PM ET

LOL. I had the exact same thought when I saw sid.

Posted by Keyser S. on 09/13/12 at 05:37 PM ET