Video- You Never Know, It Could Be The Year Of The Sharks

Sharks up 3-0 in the 1st.

Filed in: NHL Teams, San Jose Sharks, | KK Hockey | Permalink
  Tags: john+scott

Comments

Mistercristo's avatar

“Sharks up 3-0 in the 1st [round].”

Posted by Mistercristo from Cameron Frye's garage, circa 1987 on 10/14/14 at 07:12 PM ET

Tied at 5 in the 3rd; got a good laugh seeing that.

Posted by Valek from Chicago on 10/14/14 at 08:38 PM ET

Caps lose in the SO to the Sharks.  Sharks players were looking sad despite the SO win.  There’s no emotion in that group at all.

Posted by SYF from impossible and oddly communally possessive sluts on 10/14/14 at 08:57 PM ET

COL/TOR going to OT.

Posted by SYF from impossible and oddly communally possessive sluts on 10/14/14 at 09:01 PM ET

Laffs fans are something retarded.  I’ve never seen a bunch of eejits raise their hands in protest over a block shot.  Or Varlamov making a brilliant save.

Posted by SYF from impossible and oddly communally possessive sluts on 10/14/14 at 09:06 PM ET

And it’s the Laffs 3-2 just a minute into OT.

Posted by SYF from impossible and oddly communally possessive sluts on 10/14/14 at 09:07 PM ET

CGY/NSH also tied at 2 with about 16:10 to play in the third.

Posted by SYF from impossible and oddly communally possessive sluts on 10/14/14 at 09:11 PM ET

Honestly, this is the same NSH team we’re used to seeing.  They are faster offensively.

Posted by SYF from impossible and oddly communally possessive sluts on 10/14/14 at 09:23 PM ET

Ramo and Rinne have put on a goalkeeper show for the day.  Going to OT.

Posted by SYF from impossible and oddly communally possessive sluts on 10/14/14 at 09:50 PM ET

Jarnkrok just blew a 2-on-1 advantage.

Posted by SYF from impossible and oddly communally possessive sluts on 10/14/14 at 09:56 PM ET

Going to the SO in the CGY/NSH game.

Posted by SYF from impossible and oddly communally possessive sluts on 10/14/14 at 09:58 PM ET

And it’s CGY in the SO.

Posted by SYF from impossible and oddly communally possessive sluts on 10/14/14 at 10:01 PM ET

TreKronor's avatar

There were some great games on last night.

I’m going to miss Center Ice once my trial expires.  I mentioned that to the wife last night, hoping she’d say “hey man, just buy it - you deserve it for being such a cool dude.”

Instead I got a “hmmm that’s too bad.”

Posted by TreKronor on 10/15/14 at 08:39 AM ET

Paul's avatar

TK, have your wife email me, I will do my best to offer suggestions why you need CI.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 10/15/14 at 08:41 AM ET

TreKronor's avatar

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 10/15/14 at 09:41 AM ET

LOL she’s a stubborn woman.  The money is one thing which bothers her, but me hogging the TV with hockey every night is another issue.

I had to present my case (extensively prepared and compiled over the last month) last night as to why I want to spend a few hundred on a coffee roaster.  Duh: I want freshly roasted coffee.  Is it that difficult?!?!

(My???) marriage is a battle…

Posted by TreKronor on 10/15/14 at 08:45 AM ET